41, Female, Single, Eastern Region, WA
- Last online:
HeadlineStarting over.....a new beginning.
I'm a very down to earth person. Love great conversations. Very good sense of humour. Hard working and independent. Honesty, loyalty and fairness are major factors for me. I'm not interested in someone who is controlling or just looking for random fun. I enjoy going for long drives to nowhere in particular. I like going out for lunches or dinner whether it be a cafe or pub lunch/dinner. Not into the clubbing scene.
At a glance
- 41 years old
- Eastern Region, WA
- 5'6/167 cm
- Star sign - Taurus
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - A bit overweight
- Have no children
- Want children
- Have pets
- Education - High School
- Transport / Logistics / Warehousing
- No strong political beliefs
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 35 - 48 years old
- Within 100km
- Widowed, Divorced, Single
- at least 5'6/167 cm
- Body Type - A bit overweight, Large-ish, Slim, Average, Athletic
- Have no children, Have children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home
- Want children, Possibly want children
- No special diet
What I'm looking for
Looking for a decent, honest, loyal and romantic man. Someone kind, considerate and has a good sense of humour. Must like or love dogs. I love good conversation so someone who can communicate well or enjoys to do so. Ultimately someone who can be a best friend as well as a loving partner.
- I like a wide selection of music. Still like the 80's & 90's music plus some of the current music too. Not into heavy metal music or rap.
- I enjoy some biographies, some fiction if they have a good story. I also love researching and reading things online etc
- Movies & TV
- I like all sorts of movies. Anything from comedies, action movies, some kids movies and thrillers etc. Not a fan of horror movies though.
- Not any particular sport fan but can easily be a spectator for most sports.
- Other Interests
- Love anything to do with technology. Enjoy long walks. Small Business.