Headline“Are we looking for each other? I'm looking for a serious romantic relationship with an extraordinary, ordinary woman who loves the beauty of the natural world.”
I'm genuine, well-mannered and considerate and thoughtful, intelligent, noted for my wit and humour, a gentleman first and foremost, well-educated, well-read, curious, humorous, always learning, laugh a lot, am affectionate, romantic, demonstrative, passionate, and an eloquent communicator and am positive and comfortable with who and what I am.
I have my own style and like to dress well - conservatively and with good taste. I am blessed with an abundance of friends of all ages and of both sexes and of many different ethnic and social groups.
I'm very much at ease in almost all social situations and am confident and capable without being arrogant. I'm practical and can turn my hand to most things whilst also seeing the deeper, more profound, spiritual and philosophical side of life.
I love the natural world and animals and pets and children of all kinds.
Honesty and straightforwardness without being rude or sarcastic are important to me. I do have a wicked sense of humour but it is not in any way malicious - I'm definitely something of a court-jester! I laugh at myself a lot - I can guarantee that we'll laugh together!
Never take myself too seriously, and frequently surprise people with a profound thought. I'm very comfortable around and with women and am always fascinated with the extraordinary and different ways that men and women look at the world. I appreciate our differences rather than finding them frustrating.
I like to be outdoors, definitely not a couch potato - I like to DO things and am always involved in at least three different projects at any one time. To balance this I also like contemplative periods and intelligent, thoughtful and profound conversations. I treasure the comfort of my own home, too.
At a glance
|Age||52 years old||38 - 51 years old|
|Location||Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD||Within 250km|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Widowed, Divorced, Single|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||at most 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||Mixed Race, White / Caucasian, Indian, Asian, Hispanic / Latino, Other, Middle Eastern|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Private||Very Private, Average, Private|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I would like to meet a lady who is out of the ordinary, who is truly herself and not an image of someone else. I don't have a 'list' - everyone is unique. I do like a lady who is thoughtful, intelligent, compassionate, aware and balanced.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Lots of different types - have a background of classical music training and playing. I like many types of music, with the exceptions of rap, doof doof, hip hop, and heavy metal.
- Avid reader of many types of literature, non-fiction, fiction - really enjoy a well-written, interesting, funny, thoughtful book.
- Movies & TV
- Documentaries, thrillers,some action films - not too violent, films with happy endings or thought-provoking plots. No horror, thank you! Sixth Sense, The Thomas Crown Affair, Shawshank Redemption, Four Weddings and a Funeral, Practical Magic, The Green Mile, Regarding Henry.
- Archery, bush walking. I like walking and exploring in the mountains and on the beach - is that a sport?!
- Other Interests
- Agriculture, architecture, philosophy and awareness, drawing, painting. I'm an avid reader & I love my language with all its beauty. Gardening, rehabilitating land, woodwork and metalwork. Bushwalking, camping, picnics, drives in the country, the beach/coast & life in general!