58, Female, Divorced, Sydney - Hills, NSW
- Last online:
- 18 Mar '18
HeadlineI'm curious to see if there is that special person out there whom I could share the next phase of my life with.
I consider myself a down to earth kind of person, prefer to dress casually, and I don't have any tattoos, prefer beautiful art, placed appropriately. Spring and Autumn are my favourite times of the year, though I do enjoy relaxing by the fireplace in winter, and love the long summer days preferably without humidity, so life is good in all seasons. I also enjoy a healthy lifestyle, and am fairly active the majority of the time, there always seems to be plenty to do and I generally like seeing things through till the end.
I have a love for nature and beautiful gardens, possibly because I grew up in one in the country. So give me a place with space and I'm in my element, I also spent several years living along the coast from Sydney to Cairns, however I now live in the outer suburbs of Sydney, where I have lived for some time, (though becoming to developed for my particular liking). I am rather conservative in my out look on life, and take a great interest in local and world events.
I am a natural homebody, however I do get away on weekends to the country side quite often to visit family, or occasionally in just some other direction. Like most people, I do like to travel from time to time, and have been fortunate enough to visit quite a few countries, and there are a few more I would like to visit, preferably with someone other than my sister, my last two trips were with her.
My faith is in Jesus Christ, and would ultimately like to connect with someone who has the same faith. I work full time in a job that I enjoy the majority of the time, and am looking forward to the day when I retire, and enjoy the fruits of my labour. I am self sufficient, however would love to share my life with someone who could give me the balance in my life that I am looking for and feel I need
At a glance
|Age||58 years old||55 - 66 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Hills, NSW||Within 50km|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian, Hispanic / Latino, Mixed Race|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo|
|Personality||Private||Private, Sometimes Social|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home
|Wants children||Doesn't want children||Doesn't want children|
|career & education|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Other Christian, Anglican, Born Again Christian|
|Political persuasion||Right wing||Right wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who looks after themselves physically, spiritually and financially, is caring, down to earth and easy going. Takes an interest in spiritual discussions and world events. Happy to spend a balance of lazy days at home along with taking trips to the country, theater, beach or wherever. .
- I mainly like music from the 70's and 80's eg steely Dan, supertramp, Neil Young. Anything that is easy to listen too and good for the soul and spirit.
- Cultural, political and historical articles or books, the Bible along with biographies and lighthearted novels from time to time. Would love to find more time to read, as have many books still to get through. It takes me awhile to get through books.
- Movies & TV
- Drama, romance and comedy. Documentaries, although I don't watch much TV anymore, mainly listen to Youtube and podcasts.
- I like to swim and go for walks. Will sit through tennis but not a great player, like to watch the Olympics, and don't mind watching some football. Used to play hockey, netball and softball. I would like to learn to play golf.
- Other Interests
- Keeping the garden under control, Sightseeing and traveling. Learning new things that take my interest and influence my world view. Spending time with family, some whom I visit in the country quite often. Would like to take up painting again.