60, Female, Widowed, Perth - Northern Suburbs, WA
- Last online:
- 13 Oct '18
About me - headline
I am looking forward to meeting "My someone Special, and see what happens next.
About me - description
I have had a wonderful life, full of adventures and of course some challenges as life is not without it's sorrow but these moments create true resilience within. Which I have come to really admire and appreciate in times of change..
So what can I say about me.. I love life, am a very happy fun loving woman who has had many adventures. Last few years have been blessed with travelling back to Ireland and then jumping ship going to places like Turkey, Morocco, Spain, Holland and France... Did the Camino De Compestella - which is in Spain ... that was a few years ago but it did me the world of good. I have been other places too but in the last 3 years I have returned to a somewhat normal life.. Working in a fascinating and challenging role.
But when I am not working I love going out to dine... It's the company rather then the food that I will remember. I love going on picnics a glass of vino sitting in the outdoors is just the best feeling for me... So an outdoor kind of woman but one who loves luxury too...
Integrity honesty and a sense of humour has been my mantra. I am very tactile have the capacity to love deeply and my wish is to have that reciprocated.
Therefore a loving partner is whom I am seeking.. Where we can journey alongside each other and see what happens.
At a glance
- 60 years old
- Perth - Northern Suburbs, WA
- Have no children at home - 3 children
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Aquarius
- 5'3/160 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Education - Post Graduate
- Other job role
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Other religion
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 50 - 65 years old
- Within 500km
- Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
The man I am looking for is warm hearted, happy with himself thus far... Has lived a good life but has more dreams to fulfil. Someone who has a sense of humour, love of family, energetic, believes there is that special person for him. Is honest, straight forward and enjoys being a gentleman.
- I listen to almost everything... Family sort out the iTunes etc but Josh Groban, Adell, lana Del Rey, Clannad, Celine, U2, Susan Boyle... Are some I seem to keep going back to.
- Been very lazy and have resorted to talking books.. Listening to Stephanie Dowrick she does very thought provoking stuff and just now - how the mind works - very interesting.
- Movies & TV
- Love the outdoor movies - seen 71 just recently - being from Ireland it was very intense. But also the Exotic Marigold ... I love that Indian vibe- enjoying Luther on Netflix
- Been a spectator most of my life - due to 3 boys - But I love cycling, swiming and tennis and walking in the bust
- Other Interests
- I love walking and cycling.. Tons of interests. Keen to keep update with social issues, but mostly about people and why they do things..