40, Female, Separated, Melbourne City, VIC
- Last online:
About me - headline
Must love dogs!
About me - description
Happy being single but believe life is better shared with someone who complements you.
My family and friends would describe me as compassionate, caring, generous, intelligent, light hearted,
I am a glass half full kinda girl and believe that life is what you make it. I generally try to see the positives.
Family and friends are really important and I just love being an aunt to four gorgeous nieces who I see and spoil whenever I get the chance.
Looking to find the right person for me, no need for perfection because I'm certainly not.
At a glance
- 40 years old
- Melbourne City, VIC
- South African
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Taurus
- 5'5/165 cm
- Education - Degree
- Senior Management
- Occasional/social drinker
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 37 - 48 years old
- Within 50km
- Separated, Widowed, Single, Divorced
- They say dancing releases the endorphins and RnB gets me dancing.
- I can be a bit eclectic, on my bookshelf I have read everything from biographies, to crime, to legal thrillers and a self help thrown in for good measure.
- Movies & TV
- Suits, Scandal, Designated Survivor, Love Actually, Crash, Gone Girl. Insight, Q&A.
- Tennis, swimming and cycling. Happy to watch the F1 and lose my hearing doing it. Every January you will find me at the Australian Open.
- Other Interests
- Travelling and working to live not the other way around yet still have ambition!!