46, Female, Divorced, Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- Last online:
- 18 Jun '18
HeadlineMust love cats
I've been divorced for a good while now, my kids are adults and living away from home. Its just me and my cat now, recently moved to brisbane and loving it.
For fun, I like to eat out, go to the theater (my season tickets to the STA mean I get to go at least once or twice a month). I also enjoy music, shows, art galleries and markets. My hobbies include glass mosaics, gardening, street photography (that's a new one) and I hope to add surfing and skiing to the list soon. I have played soccer for sport but injuries are getting in the way so most recently I've been learning Arial yoga which I love.
I used to really enjoy road trips and camping and have visions of building my own teardrop camper but haven't been for a really long time as my kids got tired of the idea many years ago so hope one day to find someone to go with.
At a glance
- 46 years old
- Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- 5'5/165 cm
- Star sign - Cancer
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children at home - 2 children aged 22 to 24 yo
- Have pets
- Education - Post Graduate
- Sales / Marketing
her ideal partner
- 42 - 58 years old
- Within 10km
- Regular smoker, Non-smoker, Trying to quit smoking, Occasional/social smoker
- Have no children, Have no children at home
- Eclectic mix from Lucinda Williams & Steve Earle to Patti Smith, U2, Dido, Bob Dylan, Black Crowes, Midnight Oil .. the list is long and varied. I tend to like actual songs more than artists but this is constantly changing
- I read a lot of non fiction. Phylosophy and spiritual development texts but also like a good fiction story to loose myself in for a while
- Movies & TV
- Again, lots of different movies .. to hard to pick a genre. Not a big fan of horro or cheap comedies though
- I play soccer and practice Arial Yoga. Also enjoy most water sports, love to swim.
- Other Interests
- Learning photography, like walking camping, hiking, cooking, making glass mosaics