32, Male, Single, Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 14 Sep '18
About me - headline
"Looking for the Donna to my Harvey"
About me - description
Hi. Looking to meet positive people, that can have stimulating conversations, like keeping fit, go out but probably most importantly - love to laugh, enjoy a good brew of coffee and bottles of wine.
Quick facts - French, 5"10, got a job, never married, no drugs, no kids and no convictions!
Anyway, you only live once, if you're interested let's see what happens ¿¿
At a glance
- 32 years old
- Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children
- Want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Capricorn
- 5'10/177 cm
- Body Type - Athletic
- Eye colour - Green
- Education - Degree
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Other religion
- Like pets but do not have any
his ideal partner
- 21 - 34 years old
- Within 25km
- Separated, Single, Widowed, Divorced
- Possibly want children, Want children
- at most 5'10/177 cm
- Body Type - Slim, Athletic, Average
- Occasional/social smoker, Trying to quit smoking, Non-smoker
What I'm looking for
Someone that knows who they are and what they want. Interested in something more than a short-term fling. Hopefully they'd be somewhat career driven or at least understand about the work life balance.
- Essentially every type of music except heavy/death metal and rap. Played several instruments when I was younger so I have had a fair amount of exposure to older, classical music.
- Haven't read for a while simply from time constraints. Preferred genre though is Sci-Fi/Fantasy
- Movies & TV
- Will watch anything generally once. Watch more TV than movies these days, some of my favourites at the moment: Suits, Arrow, Game of Thrones, Grimm, Person of Internet & The Blacklist
- Prefer playing over watching. Keen to play more regularly if I could find someone to join me. Currently attend gym once a day to keep fit.
- Other Interests
- Playing pool and darts - more things that would be good to have someone to play against.