58, Female, Single, Sunshine Coast, QLD
- Last online:
- 20 Oct '18
About me - headline
Sunshine mixed with a little hurricane...
About me - description
I am smart, passionate, cheeky, sometimes impatient, get over things quickly, and am very attracted to the smarts of a man! I love to travel, love to cook, love good wine, love to laugh and I smile a lot.
I am passionate about my family and friends. I dream one day of having a patch of land to share with my partner, with a big organic vege garden, then sharing that space with family and friends over dinner and wine.
Most of all, I am looking for an equal, a partner who wants to both enjoy the "now" and the journey to knowing each other, but who also wants to plan, scheme and share dreams to build a wonderful life together.
At a glance
- 58 years old
- Sunshine Coast, QLD
- Have no children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Pisces
- 5'4/162 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Grey
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Post Graduate
- Occasional/social drinker
- No strong political beliefs
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 52 - 63 years old
- Within 100km
- Single, Divorced, Widowed
- Have no children, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home
- Personality - Private, Social, Sometimes Social, Very Social
- at least 5'8/172 cm
- Body Type - Slim, Average, Athletic
- Education - Post Graduate, Diploma, Some college, Degree
- Occasional/social drinker, Often drinker
- Have pets, Have no pets, Like pets but do not have any
What I'm looking for
I am looking for someone who is excited about the idea of building a real connection. An intelligent, happy with life man who is comfortable in his own skin, kind to his family, friends and animals. Clever, fun, and kind about his past.
- Ed Sheeran, Paloma Faith, Adele, Chris Botti, Dianna Krall, Ella Fitzgerald, Brahms Violin Concerto, Puccini, Sam Smith - love just about anything except heavy metal and rap - my tastes are eclectic and broad.
- Novels, travel books - Bill Bryson is a favourite. I have a broad range of tastes, just has to be good read with a decent plot (but I do love a happy ending)
- Movies & TV
- I love kids movies (the animated ones) and British Comedy. Anything with a happy ending, but be warned, if it's sad or involves animals there is a high probability of waterworks.
- My dog takes me walking on the beach twice a day. I do yoga at least twice a week. When I get the chance, golf and skiing (though it has been too long since I have enjoyed either - looking for someone to share this with!).
- Other Interests
- I enjoy gardening and one day would like to cultivate a fantastic organic vege patch. I love the outdoors, bush and beach, enjoy camping and the challenge of gourmet campfire cooking!