31, Female, Single, Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- Last online:
- 15 May '18
HeadlineLife is like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're going to get :)
I'm Hayley, I'm 30 and I absolutely love having fun- I love telling jokes, listening to jokes and stirring the pot. Laughter is the best medicine out there. I will laugh at just about anything, so a sense of humour is one of the biggest things that I admire in others.
I have quite varied interests- video games, cars and motorsport, music, movies, reading, geography, traveling and certain sports are my main interests. I can play video games for hours, I can also watch DVD's for hours on end and I can read all day. I enjoy a drink or two and a good night out occasionally.
Friends and family are incredibly important to me- I believe in being respectful, kind and caring to others. I love helping people and making people laugh.
At a glance
- 31 years old
- Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- 6'1/185 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Pisces
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Large-ish
- Have no children
- Want children
- Have pets
- Education - Diploma
- Retail / Consumer / Personal Services
- Customer Service Role
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 20 - 36 years old
- Within 25km
- at least 5'9/175 cm
- Possibly want children, Want children
What I'm looking for
Personality is very important to me. Looks I really couldn't care about. I love people with a sense of humour, and communication is always good. At the end of the day, my ideal partner would be someone who's funny, nice, kind and likes me for who I am, and not what I am.
- I am a massive 90s and 80s music fan. Anything from alt rock to pop to new wave, you name it and there's a good chance that I will like it.
- Reading is a major hobby of mine, I have been an avid fan of the Tintin comics for many years. I also like reading biographies, books about history and I enjoy good book with a bit of romance and some laughs.
- Movies & TV
- Most of my favourite movies are from the 90s, as are my favourite TV shows. My favourite movies are Speed, Forrest Gump, 10 Things I Hate About You and Clueless. I do love a good drama or comedy though. TV shows I enjoy are The O.C, Beverly Hills 90210, Miami Vice, Gilmore Girls and One Tree Hill.
- I really enjoy a few sports, mainly Motorsports (V8s and old school F1), netball, AFL, and cricket and tennis on occasion.
- Other Interests
- My main other interests that don't fit in anywhere else really are writing, geography and catching up with friends, nothing too special.