38, Female, Single, Perth City, WA
- Last online:
- 20 Nov '18
About me - description
I'm a born and bred Perth girl, however have spent some time living overseas including London and the amazing Vancouver. All experiences I have to say have been extremely rewarding and on the odd occasion challenging. If I could move a Perth beach to the mountains of Vancouver, or vice versa, I would be in my element. Getting out and experiencing breathtaking environments and nature are high on my list of priorities.
Aside from the travel, which I still love to do when I can, my other passions are keeping fit and active. Running or yoga feature almost daily in my routine. Although I do crave getting outside to exercise, the four walls + my treadmill are sometimes the way the day goes.
I don't mind the odd night out, however I must admit, meeting up with friends for a nice dinner and a glass of wine is my preferred choice of a 'night out' these days. I have a monkey of a 3 year old, so starting the day fresh and bright is important.
I'm looking for is someone to go for coffee and breaky on a lazy Sunday morning, to take a spontaneous trip down south or to binge watch re-runs of a comedy series. It is important for my partner to keep active and relatively fit. I love a cheeky sense of humour and witty banter but also someone who can get serious when the time requires it.... Ultimately for me it's all about a bit of balance, spark, passion and positivity.
At a glance
- 38 years old
- Perth City, WA
- White / Caucasian
- Have children at home - 1 child
- Want children
- Star sign - Libra
- 5'9/175 cm
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Degree
- Occasional/social drinker
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 34 - 42 years old
- Within 50km
- Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home, Have no children, Have children at home
- Want children
- at least 5'9/175 cm
- Enjoy reading, (mainly non-fiction and biographies) and am prone to audible...
- Movies & TV
- Any comedy and the occasional drama are my shows of choice. Not the best with horror...
- Running, yoga, spin.
- Other Interests
- Going for coffee, the beach, dinner with friends. Love to travel recently returned from an awesome holiday to New Zealand, the US and Canada.