61, Female, Separated, Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 23 Feb '18
I am full of optimism that there'll be a like-minded man who will enjoy doing the same things as me - maintaining great relationships with children, grandchildren and family and friends, seeing a movie, enjoying a live band, having friends over for a meal and a nice wine, enjoying a laugh, eating out, being active and staying healthy, a beer garden on a balmy evening, a good coffee on the weekend, planning travels and actually travelling... so much on offer and so much to look forward to in life.
All the better when shared.
At a glance
|Age||61 years old||57 - 64 years old|
|Location||Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Separated||Widowed, Single, Divorced, Separated|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn|
|Personality||Social||Sometimes Social, Social|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Don't live with them|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
- Listen to Triple J and more recently Double J and Triple R. Love The Whitlams, pub bands, live music, Lior...but confess my favourite band is the Foo Fighters and see them whenever they tour Aust. I try to get to Womad in Adelaide each year -love the atmosphere and exposure to fabulous world music
- I have been in a bookclub for 7 years because I like to be challenged by titles I might not naturally pick up, but not keen on fantasy or science fiction. I like Tim Winton and strangely, even to me, South American writers! Go figure!
- Movies & TV
- LOVE movies. Australian, British, foreign language...not so keen on blockbusters. I go to the cinema at least once a week, sometimes by myself but always enjoy having company to chat about the movie after. Have an AFI membership which means I see some small releases but wonderful local films
- I try to keep fit by walking, yoga, Zumba and gym workouts. I don't watch much AFL but have a soft spot for the Tigers and enjoy the MCG for the atmosphere.
- Other Interests
- Visiting other countries/cultures - luckily I've been to Asia, UK and France a few times and now need to see more of Europe. Maybe walk the Camino de Santiago one day?