- Last online:
I am starting out and am full of optimism that there are people who will enjoy doing the same things as me - seeing a movie, enjoying a band, having friends over for a meal and a drink, enjoying a laugh, eating out, being active, maintaining great relationships with children, grandchildren and family - but not necessarily in this order.
Is there a bloke in Melbourne who would rather see a foreign movie than the AFL?
At a glance
|Age||60 years old||57 - 64 years old|
|Location||Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Separated||Widowed, Separated, Divorced|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Don't live with them|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
- The Whitlams, pub bands, live music, Lior....but must confess my favourite band is the Foo Fighters and see them whenever they tour Aust. I try to get to Womad in Adelaide each year and love the atmosphere and exposure to fabulous world music.
- I have been in a bookclub for 7 years because I like to be challenged by titles I might not naturally pick up, but not keen on fantasy or science fiction. I like Tim Winton and strangely, even to me, South American writers! Go figure!
- Movies & TV
- LOVE movies. Australian, British, foreign language...not so keen on blockbusters. I go to the cinema at least once a week, sometimes by myself but always enjoy having company to chat about the movie after. Have an AFI membership which means I see some small releases but wonderful local films.
- I try to keep fit by walking and yoga but am not a very sporty person. I don't enjoy AFL (there's just too much of it!) but have a soft spot for the Tigers and enjoy the MCG for the atmosphere.
- Other Interests
- Visiting other countries/cultures - luckily I've been to Asia a few times and now need to see more of Europe. Maybe walk the Camino de Santiago one day?