53, Female, Single, Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 26 May '18
HeadlineLife- work - love .... looking for the right balance....
I am down to earth, easy going, independent, intelligent, tactile, open (maybe too direct at times), person looking for someone who has similar interests, who loves to laugh & try new things.
At a glance
- 53 years old
- Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- 5'5/165 cm
- Star sign - Aries
- Body Type - A bit overweight
- Sometimes have children at home
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
her ideal partner
- 53 - 58 years old
- Within 25km
- 5'10/177 cm - 6'3/190 cm
- Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker
- Have children at home, Have no children at home, Have no children, Sometimes have children at home
- Love music. Have been trying to get out and see more live music at small venues. Would be great to meet someone with a similar interest.
- Used to be an avid reader - novels - but seem to have gotten out of the habit lately.
- Movies & TV
- Great to escape the real world sometimes by getting lost in a movie. Ditto for TV but generally dont watch too much. Like to get caught up in a series know and then... GOT, Nurse Jackie, Scandal, Vikings... anything that is a bit off-beat and a good distraction. Not so much a fan of reality TV.
- Walking, recreational cycling, swimming, yoga. Can get quite competitive on a mini-golf course lol
- Other Interests
- Weekends away, travel when I can, learning new things, watching my son competing in sports, live shows, theatre, comedy