42, Female, Single, Northern Rivers, NSW
- Last online:
About me - headline
perhaps, just maybe.....
About me - description
I have two young kids who are my everything but I'm ready to have someone else in my life.
I like going to festivals (Blues, Splendour, Writer's) and listen to Triple J but you're probably more likely to find me listening to RN and learning about stuff.
I like to play a bit of tennis, walk the dog on the beach, scour the local oppies, watch movies (mostly at home), drink coffee, wine and beer and eat out. I try to get away camping with the kids when I can and I would love to get back into hiking and do an overnight hike sometime soon.
I am attracted to witty conversation and people who are interested in what is going on in the world.
Interested? Then, I'd like to hear from you.
At a glance
- 42 years old
- Northern Rivers, NSW
- Have children at home
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Sagittarius
- 5'6/167 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Education - Post Graduate
- Education / Science
- Occasional/social drinker
- Left wing
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 39 - 50 years old
- Within 50km
What I'm looking for
Ultimately, I'm looking for an intelligent caring partner in life- as the cliche goes a "best friend and lover". If anything I've written resonates with you, I'd love to hear from you!
- I am a music lover- some favourites include Ben Harper, Jack Johnson, Angus & Julia Stone, Paul Kelly, Bon Iver, Pinback, Bloc Party, and almost anything I can dance to.
- I do love to read but recently I haven't been making the time. The last book I read was by Bill Bryson. I enjoy books that provide a wonderful sense of place or time- fiction or non-fiction such as Birds without Wings, My name is Red, The Wind up Bird Chronicle, the Austen novels.
- Movies & TV
- I like watching foreign stuff on Netflix- recently it's been Danish dramas. I also enjoy stuff like Game of Thrones, Versailles, Poldark and Peaky Blinders. At the cinema, you won't usually find me watching a blockbuster but rather something independent or a bit left of centre.
- Recently, I've been getting back into Tennis. I enjoy bush walks and beach walks. I would like to have a go at surfing this summer. I like to keep active and enjoy time outdoors with my kids.
- Other Interests
- Spending time with my two amazing kids is my other main interest. We head to the beach, the parks, the markets and go camping when we can. I have them full time but I also have a great network of supportive family and friends close by.