45, Female, Single, Sydney - Hills, NSW
- Last online:
- 23 May '18
HeadlineWill you hold my hand? :-)
I am a warm, friendly and easy-going lady who is looking for a long-term relationship. I have a masters degree in accounting and work as a professional for the federal government. I love nature, music, literature and travelling. I long to love and be loved again. I miss the life to be with someone who I can call my man. I have a little daughter who is four years old. She is lovely and cute. I hope you will love her as your own child.
At a glance
- 45 years old
- Sydney - Hills, NSW
- 5'4/162 cm
- Star sign - Taurus
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Black
- Body Type - Slim
- Have children at home - 1 child
- Possibly want children
- Have no pets
- Education - Post Graduate
- Government employee
- Born Again Christian
- Occasional/social drinker
her ideal partner
- 37 - 55 years old
- Within 500km
- Widowed, Single, Divorced, Separated
- 5'7/170 cm - 6'3/190 cm
- Trying to quit smoking, Occasional/social smoker, Non-smoker
- Body Type - Athletic, Slim, Average, A bit overweight
What I'm looking for
A kind, smart, well-educated, spiritual, faithful, responsible and available man, who is looking for a serious relationship.
- classical music, jazz, pop and country music.
- classic novels, and spiritual books.
- Movies & TV
- love stories and movies which are inspiring and encouraging.
- swimming, table tennis and badminton.
- Other Interests
- bush walking, music, art, nature, photography and travelling.