32, Female, Single, Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 21 Apr '18
Headline"It ain't about how hard you're hit. It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done".
Melbourne - born a country girl - love the outdoors, camping, hiking, travel, food and animals.
Family and friends are my most precious treasures.
I'm not looking for casual hookups or one night stands.
My friends describe me as very loyal and kind. I will do anything for those I care about. I can also be spontaneous and enjoy playful banter.
At a glance
- 32 years old
- Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- Star sign - Aquarius
her ideal partner
- 29 - 37 years old
- Within 25km
- 5'11/180 cm - 6'3/190 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Personality - Social
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children
- Want children
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
What I'm looking for
im looking for a relationship with someone like minded, grounded, and easy going. Someone I can call my best friend. Honesty and loyalty are important qualities in a partner. they would get that from me and I¿d want the same in return. A man who motivated and who enjoys life.
- I love all kinds of music, both new and old bar heavy metal.
- Movies & TV
- love to read but go through phases. ken follet is one of my fav authors.
- love all kinds. used to play netball and karate. these days I like to hit the g and run.