38, Female, Single, Sydney City, NSW
- Last online:
- 18 Nov '18
About me - headline
Smile at the world and the world smiles back!
About me - description
I love to laugh and spend quality time with close friends and family. I'm a friendly, outgoing and social person. My friends tell me im easy to talk to have a great sense of humour.
I love to travel and have been to about 20 countries! I have seen so many beautiful places in this world but believe it would be even better with a partner!
I work in mental health and love my job most days. I'm also a creative person, so I appreciate art and the beauty in nature.
I like to stay fit and healthy, so enjoy walking, boxing and horse riding (but don't get to ride as much as I'd like!).
I believe that its much better to meet for a quick coffee to see if we are mutually interested in each other rather than emailing each other for weeks :)
At a glance
- 38 years old
- Sydney City, NSW
- Have no children
- Want children
- Personality - Social
- 5'2/157 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Degree
- Healthcare / Medical
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- No strong political beliefs
- Have no pets
her ideal partner
- 32 - 50 years old
- Within 50km
- Occasional/social smoker, Non-smoker, Trying to quit smoking
- Other religion, Born Again Christian, Anglican, Other Christian, Catholic
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner would be a loyal and genuine guy who lives their life with integrity. An honest, respectful and easy going person who says what they mean and does what they say! loves life. someone who enjoys good coffee, stimulating conversation and is a little adventurous would be great!
- R&B, Alesha keys, Sam Smith, Maroon 5, Joe Moore, Hillsong Live
- The Bible, Blink, How to make Big Ideas Happen, Crazy Love
- Movies & TV
- Vikings, Boardwalk Empire, The Bourne Trilogy, Good Will Hunting, Remember the Titans, Donnie Brasco, Blow, Mad Men, Empire.
- Boxing, Horse Riding, Walking, Pilates