48, Female, Single, Perth City, WA
- Last online:
About me - headline
Starting a new chapter
About me - description
I would describe myself as a happy, caring, positive person. Young at heart.
I love my career as a Personal Coach. I'm constantly learning new modalities and enjoying personal development along the way. I get so much satisfaction helping families thrive.
iI enjoy making life long friendships with every new course I do and meeting many inspirational people. I feel very privileged to have wonderful mentors. I look forward to new opportunities that life may bring.
My 2 children are both over 18 and off doing their own things now. We enjoy catching up for a movie or going out to dinner.
I have enjoyed travelling around New Zealand and Ive been to America a couple of times. Would love to do more travelling.
I have many interests and look forward to sharing some with that special someone and possibly learning some of yours. If you think we have common interests, please feel free to contact me. I would love to hear from you.
At a glance
- 48 years old
- Perth City, WA
- New Zealander
- Sometimes have children at home - 2 children aged 19 to 22 yo
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Libra
- 5'4/162 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Diploma
- Healthcare / Medical
- Business Owner
- Occasional/social drinker
- Other Christian
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 44 - 54 years old
- Within 100km of Atwell 6164
- Divorced, Widowed, Single, Separated
- Mixed Race, Other background, White / Caucasian
- at least 5'8/172 cm
What I'm looking for
Happy, Positive, Funny. Good sense of humour.
- Mostly Indie, Pop, Rock, RNB. My daughter is a singer, so I help her write songs. She is also a DJ.
- I do enjoy reading personal development books, marketing, anything about alternative therapies, music, travel, magazines and cook books.
- Movies & TV
- Netflix mostly
- I enjoy walking, gym and water sports.
- Other Interests
- Travel, dining out, weekends away, beach, cooking, water sports, alternative therapies, professional development, meditation, gardening, boating, live music, movies.