49, Female, Divorced, Sydney - Hills, NSW
- Last online:
- 20 Mar '18
HeadlineLife is good. Let's have an adventure!
A cheeky brat who loves laughing, singing, learning a second language, having adventures, camping, rumbling my children, and being a good friend. The smell of fresh coffee in the morning mmmm is there anything better? Actaully a glass of red can be equally as good. For me it really depends on the company. I am a follower of Jesus and have been walking with Him since I was small. Love people and spend alot of my time hanging out, listening and laughing with friends and family. I think kindness is underrated and try to show kindness and generosity in all I do. I sing in a band and an accapella group and am generally creative in my outlook.
Grabbing life and experiencing/enjoying every moment - even when its tough!
At a glance
|Age||49 years old||45 - 55 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Hills, NSW||Within 100km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Widowed, Divorced, Single|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Average||Average, A bit overweight, Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home||Living with them, Sometimes living with them, No children, Don't live with them|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Some college, Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Born Again Christian, Anglican, Other Christian|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker, Often|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone looking for integrity and honesty as I am! Faith filled. If you love being kind and generous, are interested in languages and other cultures and can be silly, having fun doing simple things, then I might just melt in your arms! A creative spirit.
- I have studied music for a long time. I love singing Jazz and world music. Listening to anything upbeat and happy, brings me joy. World music, Kristin Berardi (just beautiful) Alecia Keyes, Maroon 5, old U2, Ed Sheeran heaps of others, Idea of North and other acapella groups.
- Usually I have a pile going at the same time fantasy, travel biographies, linguistic journals ( i know Im a nerd:) currently reading Walter Bruggaman, Diana Gabaldon and Terry Goodkind. I tend to read the last chapter almost first. Im also interested in what you're reading.
- Movies & TV
- Lots of different things - Movies - adventure, espionage, fantasy, Scifi, Pixar, even the odd zombie or were wolf movie just nothing too gory or explicit. I loved The secret life of Walter Mitty and my favourite is Lord of the Rings. I'm pretty open to anything really except I don't do horror.
- Is snorkelling a sport? Spent some time this year in Hawaii snorkelling with friends. Heaps of fun! I enjoy kayaking, horse riding, walking and swimming oh and climbing trees:) I could walk for miles with a good view and interesting conversation. Wanna come?
- Other Interests
- Just got back from a week in Tassie learning how to blow glass. So amazing and fun! Hot work though.