51, Male, Divorced, Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW
- Last online:
HeadlineLove the ocean! Love the beach! Love my kids!
Hi. I am an easy-going Dad, who likes going to the beach/ocean with or without the kids. Try and stay fit and active by spending some of my kid free time playing beach volleyball down in Manly or playing soccer with a group of North Curly dads.
I was born and raised in California, but have lived the last 20 years on the Northern Beaches. I put my age at 51, as that is what is says on my birth certificate, but I am sure that it must be wrong!
I like getting out of the house and enjoying all the great things there are to do and see on the Northern Beaches and beyond.
Happy, healthy, affectionate and funny (although, do get a lot of "that's not funny, dad" from the kids) with limitless energy.
Oh, and I enjoy giving a massage almost as much as getting one. Almost.
At a glance
- 51 years old
- Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW
- 5'11/180 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Libra
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Athletic
- Sometimes have children at home - 4 children aged 2 to 14 yo
- Possibly want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- IT / Telecoms
- Occasional/social drinker
his ideal partner
- 38 - 48 years old
- Within 10km
What I'm looking for
Looking for someone who is amazing, affectionate and active. A great smile and laughing at my dad jokes would be great, but not a requirement.
- Partial to Classic Rock, but nothing wrong with some Uptown Funk.
- Lately, Harry Potter, Paul Jennings, Famous Five/Secret Seven and anything with princesses or nature or facts.
- Movies & TV
- Comedies generally get the first shot, but like a bit of everything.
- Play beach volleyball, but more a religion than a sport. Like a run around at soccer. Watch the kids play soccer, baseball and rugby.
- Other Interests
- Like most things outdoors. Camping, hiking, body surfing, snorkelling.