69, Female, Widowed, Adelaide - Eastern Suburbs, SA
- Last online:
About me - headline
About me - description
Fit and slim, enthusiastic about life. Born and raised in country but have lived in city for a long time. Enjoy times with friends and family. Retired now. Former Business Manager in schools... respnsible for finances and administration. Volunteer work now. I DON'T HAVE STAMPS. Hope you will contact me.
At a glance
- 69 years old
- Adelaide - Eastern Suburbs, SA
- Have no children at home
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Scorpio
- 5'6/167 cm
- Body Type - Slim
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Education - Diploma
- Financial Services
- Other job role
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 59 - 73 years old
- Within 25km
- Divorced, Single, Widowed
- Other background, Mixed Race, White / Caucasian, Hispanic / Latino
- Have no children, Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home
- Don't want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social, Social
- at least 5'9/175 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, Slim, Average
- Education - High School, Post Graduate, Diploma, Degree, Some college
- Management, Professional, Executive, Senior Management, Technical, Business Owner, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Tradesperson
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
- Vegetarian, Other special diet, No special diet
- Atheist, Anglican, Buddhist, Other Christian, Agnostic
- Left wing, Right wing, Swinging voter, No strong political beliefs
- Have no pets, Have pets, Like pets but do not have any
What I'm looking for
A kind man. Educated, respectful, non smoker and clean shaven. Likes to have fun and can make me laugh. Needs to be fit and active, taller than me. Financially secure and wanting to travel. A family man.
- Most except heavy metal and rap. Love rock, ballads, blues, jazz, classical. Chris Isaac, Credence, Commitments, Masters Apprentices, Elton John, Abba, Beatles and so on.
- Avid reader. Novels, biographies, true stories. Always have a book on the go.
- Movies & TV
- movies that tell an interesting story.... maybe based on true life. adventure ones but not into sci-fi or violence. TV... ABC, SBS and some commercial. Aust Story , Dr Blake Mysteries, insight. Not into renovation or cooking shows.
- played netball, basketball, athletics in younger days. Now it's gym class and walking. Beach swimming in summer. Like watching AFL and cricket.
- Other Interests
- love gardening..... keeps me fit too. Have my faithful friend to walk with... my dog Charlie.