72, Female, Divorced, Melbourne City, VIC
- Last online:
About me - headline
Steady but adventurous.
About me - description
My life has been interesting, a fair mix of hard times & much joy. The last two years living in Melb. have been the best yet.. I've made new friends, seen lots of good movies, eaten much good food.
I'm interested in the arts & am creative.I enjoy walking & exploring my environment. I love cooking &
enjoy company.. however I need quiet time also.. I'm not looking for a 24/7 partner, I've got used to living on my own.. but I don't discount, anything is possible.. if you don't enjoy food & don't have any
sparkle, I don't think we're suited.
I've been told I have a good temperament, that I'm good company & I've certainly got a sense of humour. That's all for now..
At a glance
- 72 years old
- Melbourne City, VIC
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children at home - 4 children aged 39 to 52 yo
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- 5'8/172 cm
- Body Type - Slim
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Grey
- Education - Degree
- Other job role
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Swinging voter
- Have no pets
her ideal partner
- 55 - 80 years old
- Within 50km
- Divorced, Widowed, Separated, Single
- Mixed Race, Other background, White / Caucasian
- Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social, Sometimes Social, Very Social
- at least 5'8/172 cm
- Body Type - A bit overweight, Average, Athletic, Slim
- Eye colour - Other
- Hair colour - Bald, Other
- Education - Post Graduate, Degree, Some college, Diploma
- Consulting, Volunteer / Charity / Community, Other industry, Agricultural, Advertising / PR / Media, Administration, Legal, Retired, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Education / Science, IT / Telecoms, Healthcare / Medical
- Senior Management, Tradesperson, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Professional, Customer Service Role, Technical, Other job role
- Non-drinker, Often drinker, Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Jewish, Agnostic, Other religion, Atheist
- No strong political beliefs, Swinging voter
- Like pets but do not have any
What I'm looking for
Warm, funny, grown up. Not a lover of junk food and a person who likes to have adventures. Would be good if he had a sense of design, enjoyed a good movie, liked dancing, eating & music. A person with integrity and a generous & lively spirit would be perfect. (80 percent also ok :-) )
- Enjoy any music to dance to.Tina Turner to vacuum to.Leonard Cohen to muse to. Joe Cocker,my youth. Miriam Makeba,Satchmo,Billy Holiday. Some of the classics. Would like to expand my experiences.Have triple j on my car radio, sometimes classic FM in the middle of the night. Leonard C. Live concert,X
- Loved all of Geraldine Brook,s books.try to check out the Booker/ Orange prize winners. Not much into fantasy, but loved Angela Carters, Nights at the Circus, the Scadanadian (sp?) crime. Weekend Aus. & Goumet Traveler if I remember. Anything well written.
- Movies & TV
- Film Society. Sorry guys not into gun fights or car chases. I slept through the battle scenes in Avatar and Lord of the Rings! Mostly watch SBS & ABC, sometimes M K R. I feel like a T V tragic these days, would rather be eating a great meal with a good friend.
- This will be short.... Anything that you love is yours. I have enjoyed the Tour, tennis with an Aussie. The Olympics. quite like basketball. I Try to have a walk everyday & will mow the lawn.
- Other Interests
- The environment, natures glory, love meeting new people going to new places. Cooking for friends & family. I have a vision of a large courtyard, shady tree long table food wine & happy friends Visiting MONA, dancing,concerts ,laughing.My children,2 live in Sydney,1 in Japan, 1 in USA with families.