46, Female, Divorced, Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
HeadlineHave a great life, just looking for the missing piece ...
I am a genuine, caring and loyal person. I love a bit of banter and fun and enjoy a good laugh.
I have two adult children and am proud of their achievements.
I am lucky enough to have amazing parents who show me every day how choosing to spend your life with your best friend, can bring you so much happiness and love.
My greatest loves are my family, my two beautiful dogs, walking, seeing a gorgeous sunrise, watching the footy, watching my daughter play netball, relaxing at the beach, being healthy and weekends away.
I had my two children at a reasonably young age and now at the age of 46, I suddenly find myself with two adult, independent children who are living their own busy lives, giving me the freedom to explore the things that I enjoy.
I love being involved in community sport. I have previously coached a junior netball team for 7 years and was on a netball association committee for 5 years.
I love watching local footy as well as AFL and am also a big fan of the AFLW. I think the more children and adults we can get involved in sport, the better impact we will have on our overall community health.
I am an Assistant Principal and love the challenge of building confidence in our children and watching them celebrate their successes.
I am honest, affectionate and give great cuddles!!
I am interested in finding someone who becomes my best friend. A fun and supportive partner who isn't afraid to show affection and enjoys a bit of romance. They will be a good communicator, enjoy going out for dinners or for brunch, going to the cinemas or shows but also enjoy snuggling up on the couch watching the footy or a movie.
Someone who can make me laugh until my sides hurt but also be serious enough to show me how much they care.
At a glance
- 46 years old
- Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- 5'4/162 cm
- Star sign - Virgo
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have children at home - 2 children aged 20 to 23 yo
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Post Graduate
- Education / Science
- Occasional/social drinker
her ideal partner
- 43 - 56 years old
- Within 50km
- Single, Separated, Divorced, Widowed
- 5'6/167 cm - 6'1/185 cm
- Personality - Social, Sometimes Social, Private
- Body Type - Average, A bit overweight, Athletic
- Have no children at home, Have no children, Have children at home, Sometimes have children at home
- Don't want children
- Have pets, Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Diploma, Post Graduate, Some college, Degree
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone who is honest and who knows who they are and what they want. They understand that relationships are built on friendship and fun. Someone who is financially stable and enjoys the simple things like going to dinner, the movies and going for walks. Affectionate and caring.
- 80s Music, anything with a good beat that makes me want to dance around the house while doing house work!
- Love a good contemporary drama or fantasy. Out of frustration of having such little time to read these days, I listen to iBooks while I walk. It¿s a great way to keep my mind active while I burn up the kms!
- Movies & TV
- Going to the cinema is one of my favourite things to do. I¿m pretty happy to see just about anything that gives me the chance to escape into a new world for a while. Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Wonder Woman, Thor, Iron Man, Jack Reacher, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, White House Down, Star Wars.
- Like all good Melbournians, I enjoy watching sport. I am passionate about AFL, AFLW, and Netball, however, I will watch just about anything with the right company.
- Other Interests
- I love walking my dogs at the start of each day and also of an evening if I¿m home. Walks along the beach, even better! I have a love hate relationship with Pilates but I go regularly. I love finding new places for brunch, romantic weekends away, or a BBQ with family and friends.