31, Male, Single, Melbourne - Bayside, VIC
- Last online:
- 25 Feb '18
Hey I'm new to this. I'm shy but when you get to know me I open up. When it comes to matters of the heart i am somewhat inexperienced, however I¿m willing to learn. Family and friends are very important to me.
I am really into health and fitness. I play basketball, swimming, yoga and walk my pup Charlie along the beach every day. I am a big footy fan and love watching my team the Geelong Cats play.
I am also very into food and love finding new places around Melbourne. I was born a vegetarian but i¿m not fussy about where we go.
I'm looking for a friend that will hopefully turn into something more.
At a glance
- 31 years old
- Melbourne - Bayside, VIC
- 5'9/175 cm
- Star sign - Taurus
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Have pets
- Education - Diploma
- Occasional/social drinker
his ideal partner
- 20 - 38 years old
- Within 25km
- Trying to quit smoking, Occasional/social smoker, Non-smoker
- Body Type - A bit overweight, Average, Athletic, Slim
- Have no children
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone who is down to earth, likes to laugh and is into health and fitness.
- Sarah Blasko, The Audrey's, Simian Mobile Disco, The Rapture, La Roux, triple j unearthed and a bit of reggae. I come from a very musical household. I love singing and I play the violin.
- Love reading, i've read a ton of great books. At the moment I'm reading Inside Wikileaks and The Coke machine:the dirty truth behind the world's favorite soft drink.
- Movies & TV
- Family Guy, Castle, Dexter, True Blood, NCIS, Party Down, Veronica Mars and Modern Family . Movies i like are Stick It, The Jane Austen Book Club, American Beauty and Centre Stage.
- I am a big sports fan. I play basketball, swimming, yoga and walk my pup Charlie most days. I love going to the footy to watch Geelong Cats and i will pretty much watch any sport on TV.
- Other Interests
- I love going to stand up comedy, I play poker and i really like pineapple.