35, Female, Single, Perth - Northern Suburbs, WA
- Last online:
- 31 Aug '17
HeadlineInsert Something Witty Here
I love watching movies and playing video games. I do however venture to the outside world. I love finding new places to eat and enjoy the small bar scene. I'm hoping to enter the community services sector with my return to uni.
My greatest love is my puppy. He is about a year and a half and my first pet ever. So I am smitten.
I've done a little bit of travel and I want to do a lot more. I've hit the USA twice now. I've done a bit of Canada but want to do a whole lot more!
I love cooking and eating good food! Cheese is my weakness but I'll try just about anything once. I do however get hangry if not fed regularly.
I love to laugh and will laugh at just about anything, dad jokes in particular. *Warning* I will subject you to dad jokes and puns.
At a glance
- 35 years old
- Perth - Northern Suburbs, WA
- 5'2/157 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Taurus
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Have no children
- Have pets
- Left wing
- Occasional/social drinker
her ideal partner
- 31 - 42 years old
- Within 50km
- Have no children at home, Have no children, Have children at home, Sometimes have children at home
- Have pets, Like pets but do not have any
What I'm looking for
Looking for someone who doesn't take themselves to seriously. Someone who can enjoy the fun things in life, like a good dad joke or enjoys bad dancing. Someone to laugh with.
- Anything from the 90's. Bit of a rock chick
- I'll read anything! Love it all!
- Movies & TV
- The usual, GOT, and netflix!