67, Female, Widowed, Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
About me - headline
Let's take a chance; it could be wonderful.
About me - description
I am a passionate and outgoing person with a keen sense of humour, who is looking for that special man, with whom to enjoy all that is wonderful in life. I would describe myself as being honest, caring, respectful of others, loving and friendly. I am also health conscious.
One of my passions is to hear a beautiful voice or voices in song, or that piece of music that takes me away!
I have worked as a personal carer for the elderly which I enjoyed, and I am now doing some volunteering.
My family is certainly important to me. I have four adult daughters who are all married to their fine young men, and I have six beautiful grandchildren. My family have wonderful times together; we enjoy beach holidays, Birthday and Christmas celebrations.
But, I need my own time as well, in the company of someone who is honest, intelligent and loving, who wishes to live life to the full. It is nice to share similar interests, but it is fine to have some different interests as well. For me, it is not so much what we do, but that we are doing it together.
Please don't let Eltham put you off, as I hope to downsize, hopefully by next year, though I am still unsure where to go. Three of my daughters live in the inner city suburbs, so I am quite used to driving in.
I love to drive, so I am always happy to meet you half way or in the city, for that coffee.
At a glance
- 67 years old
- Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children at home
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Scorpio
- 5'4/162 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Education - High School
- Other job role
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 64 - 71 years old
- Within 100km
- Single, Widowed, Divorced
- Have no children at home, Have no children, Sometimes have children at home
- Personality - Sometimes Social, Social, Very Social, Private
- 5'4/162 cm - 6'3/190 cm
- Body Type - Average, A bit overweight, Slim, Athletic
- Education - Post Graduate, High School, Diploma, Some college, Degree
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
- No special diet, Vegetarian, Other special diet, Vegan
- Born Again Christian, Jewish, Anglican, Atheist, New Age, Agnostic, Other Christian, Hindu, Other religion, Buddhist, Sikh, Catholic
- Like pets but do not have any, Have pets, Have no pets
What I'm looking for
An honest gentleman, who knows how to treat a lady; who is hoping for a committed, loving relationship, or loving companionship, and wonderful times.
- Varied inc. good old Meatloaf, Celine Dion, Bette Midler, Simon & Garfunkel, Neil Diamond, Bee Gees, Celtic Thunder, Mireille Mathieu and also some classical; a lovely tenor anytime. Always love Les Miserables music and there is some beautiful music in Miss Saigon as well.
- I read all the Harry Potter and The Hunger Games series. I also enjoyed The Time Traveller's Wife. Otherwise, Maeve Binchy and Rosamund Pilcher and Biographies. My favourite newspaper is the Age; I actually love to read the Zits comic strip too!
- Movies & TV
- Presently, I enjoy The Australian Story, Insight, Anh's Brush with Fame; Frasier of course and I love Michael McIntyre's comedy shows; he is a very funny man. Also, Call the Midwife is an excellent series. At the cinema; loved The King's Speech, The one hundred foot journey, Miss Potter, The Dish.
- I watched some of the World Soccer recently and like to catch up with the Tour de France (the scenery is beautiful). Of course, I enjoy a good game of AFL Aussie Rules too, but not essential. I love the Athletics at the Olympic and Comm'wealth Games; also the Australian Open in Summer.
- Other Interests
- I love the beach, walking there or anywhere. Dining out and the Cinema. Also, I do love to play Table Tennis. Weekends away and maybe some travel; I would like to explore more of our beautiful country.