67, Female, Widowed, Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
HeadlineLet's take a chance; it could be wonderful.
I am a passionate and outgoing person with a keen sense of humour, who is looking for that special man, with whom to enjoy all that is wonderful in life. I would describe myself as being kind, caring, respectful of others, loving and friendly.
My family is certainly important to me. I have four adult daughters who are all married to their fine young men.
I have five beautiful grandchildren, and one on the way. My family have wonderful times together; we enjoy beach holidays, Birthday and Christmas celebrations.
But, I need my own time as well, in the company of someone who is honest, intelligent and loving, who wishes to live life to the full. It is nice to share similar interests, but it is fine to have different interests as well.
I love to drive, so I am always happy to meet you half way for that coffee.
At a glance
- 67 years old
- Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- 5'4/162 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Scorpio
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children at home
- Have no pets
- Education - High School
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 63 - 69 years old
- Within 100km
- Single, Widowed
- 5'4/162 cm - 6'3/190 cm
- Personality - Sometimes Social, Very Social, Social, Private
- Body Type - Average, A bit overweight, Slim, Athletic
- Have no children, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home
- Have pets, Like pets but do not have any, Have no pets
- Education - Post Graduate, Some college, Degree, High School, Diploma
- Anglican, Catholic, Other religion, Other Christian, Atheist, Agnostic
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet, Other special diet, Vegan, Vegetarian
What I'm looking for
An honest gentleman, who knows how to treat a lady; who is hoping for a close relationship, great company and wonderful times.
- Varied inc. good old Meatloaf, Celine Dion, Bette Midler, Simon & Garfunkel, Neil Diamond, Bee Gees, Celtic Thunder and also some classical and a little opera; a lovely tenor anytime. Always love Les Miserables music.
- I read all the Harry Potter and The Hunger Games series. Otherwise, Maeve Binchy and Rosamund Pilcher and Biographies. My favourite newspaper is the Age; I actually love to read the Zits comic strip too!
- Movies & TV
- I'm a bit of a Masterchef fan. I always enjoy Frazier, and I love Michael McIntyre's comedy shows; he is a very funny man. Also, Call the Midwife is an excellent series. Love to go to the cinema; loved The King's Speech, The one hundred foot journey, The Holiday.
- I watched some of the World Soccer recently and like to catch up with the Tour de France (the scenery is beautiful). Of course, I enjoy a good game of AFL Aussie Rules too, but not essential. I love the Athletics at the Olympic and Comm'wealth Games; also the Australian Open in Summer.
- Other Interests
- I love the beach, walking there or anywhere. Dining out and the Cinema. Also, I do love to play Table Tennis. Weekends away and some travel; I would like to explore more of our beautiful country.