44, Female, Separated, Mid North Coast, NSW
- Last online:
- 27 May '18
HeadlineFun, down to earth, genuine & a little off centre.
I am very easy going, low maintenance, open & honest ( sometimes far too honest for my own good ). A friend recently described me as a hippie. Perhaps a hippie at heart.
I love life and am grateful for the opportunities each new day brings.
I believe our health is our wealth and a healthy mind goes a long way to maintaining a healthy body. However I don't go overboard and do indulge more than occasionally. It's all about finding balance.
I do have alternate views when it comes to health and enjoy exploring the huge smorgasbord of options available other than "traditional" medicine. When it comes down to it everything is energy. When the energy resonates amazing things happen.
Keeping active is very important. Gym, Yoga, long walks are my preferences. I also like to play team sports both for the physical benefits as well as the social.
Love to get away from it all and camp off the beaten track somewhere with beautiful natural surrounding. There is only one requirement and that is a hot shower. I don't care how primitive it is so long as I can feel human.
This year the plan has been to get out of my comfort zone and experience all life has to offer. Dream big put it out there and the universe will deliver in most extraordinary ways.
I'm grounded & humble yet interested & engaged in life. For the most part balanced with a sprinkle of quirky.
Spiritually aware, optimistic with strong morals, big on respect, kindness, honesty & integrity.
I am carefree & independent so I'm not looking for someone to complete me however someone who compliments, challenges, inspires and exhilarates me.
I've ditched the checklist of must haves in a man and am surrendering to the universe. Initial sparkle and connection is the only essential element as I follow my inner knowing
At a glance
- 44 years old
- Mid North Coast, NSW
- 5'8/172 cm
- Star sign - Cancer
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have children at home - 3 children aged 13 to 16 yo
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Some college
- Government employee
- Admin / Clerical / Secretarial
- Other religion
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 30 - 48 years old
- Within 100km
What I'm looking for
Some one who is honest, combine that with emotional maturity and open communication then that's a great foundation for a relationship that honours both people. Caring, generous, optimistic and approaches life with humility and gratitude.
- Very broad taste in music. anything that stirs the emotions or relives the memories. Can't beat live gigs.
- Anything Jeff Brown at the moment. Last one An Uncommon Bond. Enjoy spiritual, self improvement & alternate health. I usually have at least three books on the go at once & would much rather read than watch telly
- Movies & TV
- Movies - Crash, Shawshank Redemption, Dead Poets Society, Green Mile. Don't do much TV but Game Of Thrones has sucked me in.
- I keep active with gym, yoga and playing baseball & softball. along with long walks along our beautiful coastline.