57, Female, Single, Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- Last online:
About me - headline
The whole is greater than the sum of its parts
About me - description
I am a well rounded, accepting, person. I am comfortable in myself and enjoy a broad range of friendships. I describe myself as independent, resourceful, with a healthy dose of curiosity.
I am at a stage of life that I am ready to take on new adventures. My children have reached adulthood and are no longer living with me.
I am still working but have the capacity to take time away from work for local adventures or international travel.
I travelled to europe with friends in 2017, New Zealand bike trails earlier this year and am currently planning a trip to Cambodia.
I am interested in both culture and the natural environment.
I would enjoy travel with the right companion. Waking up in a tent at the coast, a boat trip in the Kimberley region, an island adventure, New York and more time in Europe are on my To Do List.
Podcasts and reading feature in my alone time. I am a member of a Bookclub and enjoy the opportunity to meet with friends to discuss the structure, themes, characters and issues presented and of course to eat cheese and drink wine.
I am positive, capable, independent and well placed to enjoy the next phase of my life.
I hope to be treated as an equal, not a princess. I will enjoy your masculine confidence and energy.
Happy to have a coffee or a drink to see if there is a connection or chemistry to build a friendship from. However if you tell me you own a trailer I will immediately want to enter into a committed relationship ; )
I value my privacy so have not posted a profile picture. I am in good condition for my year of manufacture. Photos available if I am chatting with you.
At a glance
- 57 years old
- Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- Have no children at home - 2 children aged 22 to 26 yo
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- 5'8/172 cm
- Body Type - Athletic
- Education - Degree
- Government employee
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Left wing
her ideal partner
- 54 - 60 years old
- Within 50km
- Single, Separated, Widowed, Divorced
- Don't want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social, Very Social, Private, Social
- at least 5'7/170 cm
- Body Type - A bit overweight, Athletic, Slim, Average
- Education - Degree, Post Graduate
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
What I'm looking for
I have no fixed vision of the person I am looking for but hopefully a good communicator with sound values and principles with a joyful manner. Intelligence, sound judgment, a good morale compass and the ability to be playful are attributes on my wish list.
- This is a big question since I have opened my Spotify account. Paul Kelly, Nick Cave, London Grammar are favourites but I try to sample a variety of music new to me regularly.
- I enjoy reading and am part of a bookclub with friends. We catch up, discuss the structure of the book, issues raised and generally hang out enjoying company and wine and cheese.
- Movies & TV
- I am a bit of an ABC watcher. I like Landline, Insiders, Four Corners, Grand Design. I enjoy going to the movies, it is good way to catch up with friends. I have not taken the leap into Netflix, I would have to find the time to watch it.
- I cycle with friends on the weekend. We usually do 30 - 60kms and have a coffee. I enter the odd cycling event to challenge myself and have a trip away with friends. I go to gym 2-3 times a week and could be encouraged to take up skiing, tennis and bush walking again.
- Other Interests
- I kayak when visiting the coast and on the lake in CBR. It would be great if you wanted to join me. I regularly go to guest lectures @ANU, films, art exhibitions, and Brumbies games. I also have a native garden that needs a little of my care.