41, Male, Single, Melbourne - Bayside, VIC
- Last online:
- 21 Jun '18
HeadlineUgly enough to be real!!
Hi there, thanks for taking the time out amongst the endless faces to read my profile. I'm looking for the one who may align the stars in my life, or at least not run away when the sirens sound.
But really, like all of us on here, I've reached that stage of life where doing things with family & friends just isn't enough anymore, the hand to hold, the sarcastic smile, the punch to the arm or the ambush hug on a cold day would be more than welcome :-).
I can tell you how wonderful my life is, how great my family & friends are, the adventures I've had, ok, got me, clichés mean nothing & are just boring profile fillers.
I'm different & I'm proud of it, a sense of humour which will have you laughing hysterically, a brain which you'll never have experienced & an ego which doesn't exist. Normal is ok for some, but why settle when you can reach for the extraordinary with me, can I back up my words, only one way to find out isn't there? :-)
I've seen a lot of Australia, but never been abroad, Japan, NZ & Canada are the 1st on my list, there are endless adventures & experiences awaiting, just looking for someone to tag along & willing to share the blame upon arrest :-P
So, no matter how close or far away you may be, I truly believe love knows no bounds (well, unless you're bat shit crazy, then it's game on) all it needs is the courage of that 1st hello & who knows where it may take us from there.
To me Chivalry, Spontaneity, Adoration & Respect are more than just words in a mythical world, they're non negotiables, so if you're after someone genuine, easy going, nice & honest, then why not look beyond the incredibly good looks & say hello, there's nothing to lose except the meals for one & who knows, I may just fit into that shining armour you have rusting in your corner..
At a glance
- 41 years old
- Melbourne - Bayside, VIC
- 5'11/180 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Virgo
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Want children
- Have pets
- Education - High School
- Transport / Logistics / Warehousing
- No strong political beliefs
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 30 - 43 years old
- Within 250km
- Divorced, Separated, Widowed, Single, Attached/Other
- Hispanic / Latino, Mixed Race, White / Caucasian, Other background
- Body Type - A bit overweight, Average, Slim, Athletic
- Have no children
What I'm looking for
I would love to meet someone who can just have fun, a smart arse, a girl who gives as good as she gets, no ego. Someone who doesn't mind endless rhymes & maybe even a re-written song or two, one u can bounce off of, just have everything flow & feel right, must be self aware, not self-absorbed!
- Grew up listening to JJJ, so I have more of an alternative taste, Muse, Queens of the Stone Age, The Butterfly Effect, Mars Volta, Ben Harper, Jeff Buckley, although, whatever is good is good, regardless of genre.
- Mainly newspapers nowadays, have some gothic novels I browse through now and again.
- Movies & TV
- Big movie fan, faves include Brotherhood of the Wolf, Bittersweet Life, 500 days of Summer, 50/50, Marvel, but will watch anything at all, foreign (not that type :-P), action, indie, horror, even romance, yes, there I said it! Suits, Grimm, Supernatural, Lucifer are but a few tv shows I watch.
- Grew up playing every sport possible, AFL, Cricket, Tennis, Golf & a lot of Volleyball too! Who knows, I may be tempted out of hiatus if you ask nicely :-p. I'll watch anything too, big Arsenal fan. I breed & race Thoroughbred horses, which I cherish above all else.
- Other Interests
- Wanting to get out there, experience new things, if you're willing to give me the time and patience, hopefully I'll enjoy your interests too. Have a couple of gorgeous nieces and a cheeky little nephew who mean the world to me, who knows, one day they might mean the same to you :-).