39, Male, Single, UNITED STATES
- Last online:
- 04 Aug '18
About me - headline
Excited for this Summer and all of the endless possibilities - how about you? Oh, it's Winter in Australia? Bummer....
About me - description
Well hello. I like exploring and adventure. Not really a drinker anymore and I went semi-vegetarian/raw foods. Enjoy travel, technology, books, extreme sports, deep chats and philosophical questions. I'm currently enamored with the Tiny House movement and minimalist footprint on the planet. I think I'm sold and currently downsizing my possessions significantly.
My name's Kistilan, and you can find me around the Net pretty easily. KaaJot is German for K.J. but friends call me Kist or Kepper (a nickname of my handle Kephran). I'm pretty much all over the social media scene!
I like running, train for marathons, build super-computers, play with swords and wands when I'm in a costume (and sometimes when I'm not!). My friends say I always have an interesting story and the irony is never lost on me. My humour changes with my mood but I'm always level-headed and in control of myself.
I like machines and animals (motorcycles, horses, dogs, cats, dolphins, manta rays to name a few). I speak multiple languages and travel the world (and my job involves flying aircraft around the world for the USAF). I think Audis rock. I write on the side. Finished 3/4 of a dual Master's in 20 months and design house projects to keep myself busy. Enjoy going to the movies (especially on an opening night where you can get away with dressing up as part of the movie's theme!) and renaissance-themed festivals.
I'll move to Australia and travel the world a bit more, possibly joining the RAAF, hence why I'm on RSVP! If you want to know more, just ask. I think the rest is covered in my interests.
At a glance
- 39 years old
- UNITED STATES
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children
- Want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Virgo
- 6'0/183 cm
- Body Type - Athletic
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Education - Post Graduate
- Defence / Emergency Services
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- New Age
- No strong political beliefs
- Have pets
his ideal partner
- 21 - 39 years old
- Widowed, Single, Divorced, Separated
- Indian, Mixed Race, White / Caucasian, Middle Eastern, Other background
- Personality - Very Private, Sometimes Social, Private, Very Social, Social
- 5'0/152 cm - 6'0/183 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, Average, Slim
- Eye colour - Green, Grey, Hazel, Black, Other, Brown, Blue
- Hair colour - Red, Blonde, Black, Dark Brown, Light Brown, Other, Auburn
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
- Agnostic, Other Christian, Catholic, Hindu, Atheist, Other religion, Born Again Christian, New Age, Buddhist
What I'm looking for
I can tell you what I don't want. I don't want someone boring. So I want interesting, intelligent, creative, funny.... and capable to embrace life to the fullest with passion and dedication. I think she's pure energy, whoever I meet finally. I'm hoping to make a few friends along the way!
- I'm blown away by Igor Presnyakov - check him out on YouTube. Anything but country. Enya to Gaelic Storm or alt rock like Audio Slave, Nirvana, and Bush. Love Dash Berlin, Emma Hewitt, Armada, Ministry of Sound, The Birthday Massacre, Blackmoore Night, Delain, Sirenia. Nightwish gets huge ratings.
- I love sci-fi and fantasy, but I read a lot of how-to, ancient history and philosophy too. Also delving through an infinite supply of how-to guides. Some favorite authors: Stephen Hawkings, Anne McCaffery, John Steinbeck, Joseph Conrad, M Weiss & T. Hickman.
- Movies & TV
- Adventure, Drama, Sci-Fi, Suspsense/Thriller. Things like Fight Club, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Avatar, Chasing Amy, 50 First Dates, PS I Love You, Love Actually, etc are a few of my favs. I really like Survivor and Lost as far as TV goes - don't watch much tv though! Yes I like comedy too.
- Soccer, Martial Arts and martial weaponry! Like cycling, running, inline and snowboarding! Want to earn my PADI Master Diver in SCUBA -- got my advanced cert so far and finishing my private pilot license too.
- Other Interests
- I'm interested in publication. Also as far as subjects go, linguistics, physics, astrophysics, ancient history, genetics, biochemisty/chemistry, microbiology and nanotech. Half-way through a dual Master's in Human Resource Development and IT Management. *_*