42, Female, Single, Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- Last online:
- 16 Jul '18
HeadlineFar from the Madding Crowd
Unlike me, that was the most boring read ever! I'm a chilled introvert who has bursts of extroversion. Well versed in the arts of both flippant and meaningful conversation. Only seen one season of GoT (*meh*). Healthy attention span, despite owning a smartphone.
I derive a strange satisfaction from tending to my mediocre collection of geraniums and making sweet things for work morning teas. The world of cheese is still a mystery to me as I'm usually more interested in the crackers.
Have lived and worked abroad and met some fascinating people along the way. Scandinavia is my favourite place by far.
- laughed more at The Fast and the Furious than at most stand up comedians
- open minded & curious about most things
- coffee with someone trumps shopping sprees, even during the after-Xmas sales
So, if I haven't turned you off with my excessive use of unnecessary adjectives, do say hello :)
At a glance
- 42 years old
- Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- 5'7/170 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Taurus
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children
- Want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Post Graduate
- Education / Science
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 41 - 46 years old
- Within 100km
- Divorced, Single
- Have no children
- Possibly want children, Want children
- Education - Post Graduate, Degree
What I'm looking for
Good looker who hasn't had a charisma bypass. Chap who doesn't take himself too seriously. An absence of arrogance and presence of mind. Does such a gem exist? Impish grin a bonus. Zero tattoos preferred - why put a bumper sticker on a Ferrari? ;)
- Can tolerate most types. Literate in classical genres. Need schooling in others.
- Of course! Newspapers, printed books. Non-fiction mostly. The Tipping Point, Freakonomics, Outliers. Survived Atlas Shrugged.
- Movies & TV
- Hollywood action blockbusters, with or without bad jokes. The Good Fight - love the slow burn. Rake.
- Swimming, yoga, dirt biking, rock climbing. Just kidding! Prefer reformer pilates & the gym. And Shanks's pony.
- Other Interests
- Keeping it real.