- Last online:
- 20 Oct '17
Headline“Confident But Gentle”
Family and friends tell me that I am a happy, honest, intelligent and compassionate lady, who is content and at peace with life. I am told that I have a good sense of humour, enjoy a good laugh and know when to be serious. I am a retired professional lady who likes to keep fit. My Christian values have always kept me grounded in life so that I hold my relationship with people dearest to me rather than things or places.
I love to relax by enjoying the simple things in life with good company, having light hearted or intelligent conversation over a meal at home, a restaurant, a good coffee at a coffee shop, movies, occasional show, or just watching a good movie on DVD (curled up on the couch with my future companion). I also enjoy outdoor activities such as gardening, doing minor renovations to my home by myself, cycling, picnics in a lovely setting by a river or lake, drives to the seaside, a country restaurant, a Devonshire tea in the mountains, visiting historical places and markets and occasional travel within Australia.
Life is enriched when shared with someone special. I would love to meet a man who is honest, has strong values and integrity, a good sense of humour and who enjoys to relax by sharing simple everyday activities and who would also enjoy making memories into our future.
Soul mates evolve from a close friendship, companionship, love, respect for each others needs and a sparkle in their chemistry to make each other happy. I am not into playing games and like to treat others the way I would like to be treated.
So, if you are looking for a friendship first, with a view towards a serious long term relationship, then let's see where a chat over a coffee may take us.
At a glance
|Age||61 years old||57 - 67 years old|
|Location||Melbourne City, VIC||Within 100km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Widowed, Divorced, Single|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Religion||Other Christian||Catholic, Anglican, Agnostic, Born Again Christian, Other Christian, Other|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A man who is honest, sincere, thoughtful, caring, a good communicator, a sense of humour, fun to be with and with a touch of the right chemistry between us. A close friendship first that may lead to a serious long term relationship with the right man.
- Various including: 'Smooth FM Radio Station' (or other easy listening music), Rock, Soul, Gospel, Classical, Romantic Ballads, Rock 'N Roll & Christian Contemporary Rock.
- Broad interest in Fiction, Non-Fiction, Current Affairs, History, Science, Business, Health & Nutrition. "The Bible"- which has a fathomless knowledge of life and love.
- Movies & TV
- TV (Documentaries, Current Affairs, Business, Science, Landline & ABC Series). MOVIES (Comedy, Drama, Historical Drama, Classics, Romance, Action & Christian). Favourite Movie: 'The NoteBook'.
- Like to watch various sports on TV. Cycling.
- Other Interests
- Reading, cooking, entertaining, gardening and renovating, Enjoy history and visiting historical places. Attending church, community outreach and some fundraising for good causes.