39, Female, Single, Shoalhaven, NSW
- Last online:
About me - headline
Sun, surf, sand, smiles and laughter - I'm powerless to resist!
About me - description
Life is a blessing to be enjoyed every day and people are what gives life meaning. There is nothing more precious than quality time spent with special people. I strive every day to be someone that makes other people feel important and valued.
I enjoy the beach and being around water, but doing anything outside in nature makes me feel relaxed and recharged. I like to enjoy the small things in life (walking on the grass in bare feet; the contagious giggles of a little child) but also really enjoy the big adventures too. Travelling and living overseas have definitely left me with some great memories and experiences, and hopefully many more to come.
As long as my life has a balance of having fun and laughing a lot, as well quite, relaxing down times, and I'm surrounded by people who love and care for me, I'm ready for whatever life brings my way.
Above all else, I love Jesus. He is the center of my life and every day I am learning to press deeper into Him. I have my own plans and dreams, but I want to live out His plan for my life and be the person He wants me to be, doing the things he wants me to be doing.
At a glance
- 39 years old
- Shoalhaven, NSW
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Personality - Social
- 5'3/160 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Degree
- Education / Science
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Born Again Christian
- No strong political beliefs
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 33 - 45 years old
- Within 500km
- Other Christian, Born Again Christian, Anglican
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner would be someone who is honest, genuine, brings out the best in me and I in him. Someone that knows how to have fun, makes me laugh, and wants to explore the future hand in hand with me. Someone that wants to do this crazy journey of life together, with a little time for our own int
- Anything with a good dance beat; U2; REM; Missy Higgins; Joshua Jackson; Paul Kelly; 80's
- I like biographies/autobiographies and also a good romantic drama to get lost in by the pool in summer.
- Movies & TV
- I'll watch anything except horror, and I'd probably prefer not to watch a thriller. My favourite genre would be comedy or drama.
- I enjoy sport - playing and watching. I water-ski/wake-board in summer and enjoy playing netball, soccer, touch football, volleyball, swimming.... I'll give anything a go. Also more than happy to watch sport on TV if others are watching or go to a live game.
- Other Interests
- I enjoy getting out and about and exploring new places and visiting old favourites. I love lighthouses and places that have history connected to them. I love the night sky, the beach and icy drinks, and travelling makes me happy!