Headline“Laugh, and the world laughs at you! OOPS with you!”
Hello. I guess I'm a relaxed kind of guy. Settled, pretty organised and happy. I live in the hills and enjoy the lifestyle it offers, with wildlife and flora all around.
I've got a pretty good idea of what I want to be when I grow up! I enjoy gardening, camping, photography, the beach in Winter, wineries and I have a FWD which doesn't get enough use unfortunately. I would love to do an across Australia trip to Darwin one day. I've seen a bit of Australia and would like to see more.
I'm lucky to have a rewarding job in the agriculture industry which I enjoy very much. It's very challenging and interesting. I enjoy action/comedy films like Blues Brothers, Raiders, Happy Gilmore, etc. Love 70's & 80's music most but don't mind anything with a bit of a beat.
I am looking for someone optimistic like me, with a full glass attitude, look to the future attitude.
At a glance
|Age||52 years old||41 - 50 years old|
|Location||Yarra-Dandenong Ranges, VIC||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Separated, Single, Divorced|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'1/154 cm - 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||Living with them, Don't live with them, Sometimes living with them, No children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Is fine if I have children, Wants children, Is undecided|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college||Some college, High School|
|Job role||Customer Service Role|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet, Vegetarian, Other special diet|
What I'm looking for
I am looking for someone similar but not the same. Someone who is loving, caring, doesn't mind holding hands and a bit of old fashioned romance. Someone who is over their ex. Someone who enjoys the beach, bush, barbies and occasionally a black tie. Hope it's not too much to ask for? Happy searching
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I like most music. The seventies and eighties most of all. Fleetwood Mac, Pink, Van Morrison, Neil Diamond, (Are you allowed to admit that anymore?) Not a fan of doof doof.
- Yes I can! Even some roolly big words. I quite enjoy reading but don't seem to have time very often to open a book, let alone read it!!
- Movies & TV
- Drama, crime thrillers, comedy not much into horror. Love a good belly laugh or a thought provoking drama most. Don't watch a lot of television. Big Bang, air crash inv, top gear, not a fan of reality TV.
- I can play golf-see laughing, kick a footy-badly, run and jog. Again all fit the criteria of a good belly laugh! I'm not one to sit and watch it though, rather be active.
- Other Interests
- I enjoy photography, horticulture, roller-coasters, love the beach and the bush. I used to work in a nursery so gardening is up there as well. Catching up with friends, a quiet arvo in a bar somewhere, wineries. I have been around a lot of Victoria and a bit of Australia and would like to see more.