31, Female, Single, Central Western Region, NSW
- Last online:
HeadlineI will try to make this easy by telling you what I like in a partner and you can see how many boxes you tick.
And in no particular order...
* I like visiting the city, but have a rural background and prefer to live in regional areas.
* I am a professional with a university qualification and would like to meet someone who is educated and intelligent. Intellect is a very attractive quality as I enjoy stimulating conversation.
* I am independent and capable, but also enjoy the company of others, so a partner must be able to appreciate this.
* I like to be a classy, elegant lady and get dressed up on occasion, but am equally comfortable wearing my jeans and boots and roughing it on the farm.
* I like to travel - domestically or internationally, roadtrips or flying, staying in a flash hotel or camping - this would be even better with a sidekick.
* I take pride in my appearance and often wear make-up, but it is usually natural and light, although I never wear it at home and don't feel I 'need' to wear it when I go out. I have an appreciation for a guy who likes to look good and a bit of a soft spot for those who style their hair with product! Also prefer clean cut guys, without facial hair - that freshly shaven look is so sexy!
* If you haven't already worked it out, I'm a visual creature! There has to be a physical attraction with a man before I want to pursue a relationship. This is not to say I'm vain or pretentious, I just know what I like. I enjoy keeping fit and in shape and value the same in a partner.
* I have times when I'm adventurous and spontaneous and others when I'm happy just chilling at home, with company or alone.
* I love to cook and am very experimental in the kitchen, so if you like to eat we will probably get along just fine.
* I am an animal lover, so this is also a must in a partner.
This is far from an exhaustive list but hope it tempts you to contact me.
At a glance
- 31 years old
- Central Western Region, NSW
- 5'3/160 cm
- Star sign - Gemini
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 30 - 42 years old
- Within 250km
- 5'4/162 cm - 6'0/183 cm
- Body Type - Average, Slim, Athletic
- Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
I'm a sucker for a guy with a cheeky smile, expressive eyes and wearing a suit, but I will settle for jeans and a nice shirt - no joggers with jeans though! Must be a respectful gentleman with integrity and old-fashioned morals. Spontaneity and romance earn extra points with me. Honesty is essential
- Anything but heavy metal and rap. Don't judge me, however it should be known that I listen to country rock music - not the whining, depressive stuff and rarely Australian. I love going to concerts and live acoustic gigs.
- Depends on my mood, but autobiographies, true crime, romance novels, news and a current affairs all get thrown into the mix.
- Movies & TV
- Don't watch a lot of TV and it's not often that I will be sit down to a movie on my own as I tend to have a short attention span. I'm not a fan of sci-fi or horror but will watch almost anything else when I have company. A favourite film would be American Sniper.
- Not really a sporty type, but I like to exercise by running, hiking and toning with resistance/weights (nothing massive though). I used to compete in equestrian events when I was younger, and am still a competent rider but rarely get on a horse these days. Also love riding motorcycles.
- Other Interests
- An ideal first date could be a day at the polo or races. I'm certainly not averse to the cliché coffee (mints before a kiss though!) or quiet drink at a trendy bar. Please feel free to make other suggestions. Oh, and last but not least, I have a wicked sense of humour.