59, Female, Single, Mornington Peninsula, VIC
- Last online:
- 13 Aug '18
Headline"I am not what you think I am, You are what you think I am"
''I think midlife is when the universe gently places her hands upon your shoulders, pulls you close, and whispers.
Time is growing short. There are unexplored adventures ahead of you. You can't live the rest of your life worried about what other people think. You were born worthy of love and belonging. Courage and daring are coursing through you. You were made to live and love with your whole heart. It's time to show up and be seen.''
By: ~ Brené Brown
Honest, sincere, independent, caring, sometimes funnily sarcastic....
I am very young at heart, and can resonate with young souls, I don't believe getting old and ageing are one and the same, old is sitting back waiting, ageing and ageing well, is what we do, by living, caring and loving, life, friends and new opportunities.
I don't feel a day over 35, (most days) I certainly don't feel like I'm at pension stage yet!
I enjoy my work and work full time, I like to get out and about, visiting new places, seeing new sights, cafes, restaurants, movies, concerts, galleries... would like to have someone in my life to share these moments with.
I am also a realist and sometimes opinionated, or is that passionate? depends on the cause!
I think, that if you have 3 out of 4 good points as an ideal partner/match, it might be worthwhile arranging a meeting, as the physical chemistry/attraction when conversing with someone might outweigh the words written in a profile.
If you think we could be compatible send me a message?
Looking for a real friendship that may evolve into a relationship, not into one night stands.
At a glance
- 59 years old
- Mornington Peninsula, VIC
- 5'5/165 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Libra
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Average
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Some college
- Admin / Clerical / Secretarial
- Other religion
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
her ideal partner
- 58 - 64 years old
- Within 50km
- Single, Separated, Widowed, Divorced
- at least 5'7/170 cm
- Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker
- Personality - Sometimes Social, Social
- Eye colour - Grey, Brown, Black, Green, Blue, Hazel
- Body Type - Average, A bit overweight
- Have pets, Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Post Graduate, Some college, Degree, Diploma
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet, Other special diet, Vegan, Vegetarian
What I'm looking for
An honest, caring and reliable man, someone who would like to travel and share quality time exploring Australia and the world, someone who isn't more wrapped up in appearances than reality.
- I like most music, even todays copycat genres, I sing in the car, do you?
- Yes I read, nothing in particular, if it takes my fancy I'll read it.
- Other Interests
- I'm interested in alternative health therapies, I tend to eat vegetarian/vegan food, because the earth and sea needs space to grow and heal? I like lots of sports, don't participate anymore, I like Walking, Pilates, Yoga for exercise