43, Female, Single, Sydney - Inner West, NSW
- Last online:
HeadlineTime for a new adventure...how about it?
Life is too short not to laugh and do the things you love....and this crazy adventure is best shared.
I work in a creative industry which I love the challenge of and it means no two days are the same. I love nature and being in the outdoors, walking near the water most days is a must. Spending time with family and friends, sharing a good meal out are favourite things to do.
Like most people I've done my fair share of travelling and work has taken me to some very interesting places. My background is Italian, so I've spent some time over the years living there, which I've loved. Always with my passport at the ready, I'll never say no to seeing more of the world - plenty of places yet to discover... and it's always more fun with someone else.
So, that's a start, but there's a lot more to a person than reading a paragraph and flicking through a couple of pictures - that inexplicable chemistry plays a big part. So, let's start with a chat and let's see where this adventure might take us
At a glance
- 43 years old
- Sydney - Inner West, NSW
- 5'4/162 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Aquarius
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Have no children
- Want children
- Sales / Marketing
- Business Owner
- Occasional/social drinker
her ideal partner
- 38 - 50 years old
- Within 500km
- Widowed, Single, Separated, Divorced
- at least 5'7/170 cm
- Non-smoker, Trying to quit smoking
- Like most styles of music - will pretty much listen to anything.
- Lots of interesting reads that tend to be mainly for work - mainly human behaviour and understanding what makes people tick.
- Movies & TV
- I tend to go for foreign films mainly french, italian & spanish, a couple of favourites are cinema paradiso and the intouchables but happy to give almost anything a try...
- Not really a sports fan - but will give most things a chance. Am always up for a game of tennis or doing something outdoors.
- Other Interests
- Love travelling, it's always at the top of the list - fascinated by seeing other cultures. Also love photography when I get the chance. Like anyone, I love to visit good restaurants, with good company. And my pursuit of the perfect cup of coffee continues.... any hints/tips are welcome!