38, Female, Single, Melbourne City, VIC
- Last online:
- 28 Aug '18
About me - headline
Adventure, fun and synergy.
About me - description
Yes, I totally used a corporate buzzword in the heading but I feel it deserves to be reclaimed by the masses instead of wasting away in a poorly designed PowerPoint.
Committed to lifelong learning and am always willing to explore new things, my bucket list keeps getting longer!
Doing my best to live a joyful and wholehearted life and to help those around me be their best selves too.
Enjoy being social but also need to recharge away from everything.
I have a Google home mini, so I basically have an A.I. living in my house, doing my bidding :)
I wake up at 5am every day including Sunday.
I have accidentally set my hoodie on fire whilst I was in it (I did stop, drop and roll, and it totally worked!)
At a glance
- 38 years old
- Melbourne City, VIC
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Virgo
- 5'3/160 cm
- Body Type - Large-ish
- Eye colour - Blue
- Education - Degree
- Financial Services
- Occasional/social drinker
- Other special diet
- Other religion
- Swinging voter
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 34 - 45 years old
- Within 50km
What I'm looking for
Someone with a growth mindset that understands the importance good communication in a relationship and wants to be part of an awesome team.
- JJJ-style Indie (The National, Arcade Fire, Mo), musicals, Stuff you would hear on Smooth and Gold FM (The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Bryan Adams, Adele) some pop (Lady Gaga, Sia)
- Sci fi, fantasy, biographies, personal development. Currently reading Tina Fey's Bossypants and listening to The 5 second rule on audible. Also spend a bit too much time on reddit
- Movies & TV
- Movies: Secretary, Spirited Away, Blade Runner (OG and 2049), Super Troopers, Safety Not Guaranteed, Hot Fuzz. TV: Brooklyn 99, Any narrated by David Attenborough, Parks and Rec, Scrubs, Firefly, Stranger Things, Black Mirror
- I do pilates, yoga, and I go to the gym everyday (mostly powerlifting). I enjoy occasionally watching soccer, tennis and eSports.
- Other Interests
- I also enjoy singing, PS4 gaming (am a filthy casual though), dancing, hiking, writing sweet, sweet code and lots of other stuff!