64, Female, Single, Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 15 Aug '18
HeadlineLucky in Love?
ABOUT ME - Perhaps we may be lucky in love? Only one way to find out.......
Told l don't look (or act) my age. Quiet at times, other times not and constantly accused of being a "lady" (and guilty as charged. :-) I enjoy good food and love good company. Engaging conversation is a joy and shared laughter makes it even better. My friends say my laugh is distinctive (I am sure they mean that in a good way!). I do it often regardless!
MY PASSIONS are teaching art and travelling for fun, (local and international at times). Just returned from Vietnam in June.
MY VALUES are kindness, honesty, positive outlook, integrity and transparency. I treat people as I wish to be treated and seek the same values in others.
WHAT I SEEK is a man who is generally happy and settled in his life.
Health is important and although my marathon days are over (well, in truth, they never started LOLS), I do try to get out dancing at least once a week along with a couple of classes of yoga. If you want someone to hike or cycle with you, I am not your girl.
At a glance
- 64 years old
- Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- 5'3/160 cm
- Star sign - Gemini
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children at home
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Diploma
- Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation
- Business Owner
- New Age
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 58 - 68 years old
- Within 50km
- Divorced, Single, Separated, Widowed
- at least 5'6/167 cm
- Have no children, Have children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
Honest, kind, caring and available. Emotionally mature when necessary while still fun and playful. Some common interests, a GSOH and a good conversationalist. A knockout smile will go far too :-)
- 60s, 70s, 80s to modern. Like to know the words and beat. Enjoy live music and dancing freestyle. Like most music except for headbanging duff duff
- Like reading and learning. Fiction, non fiction....as long as it holds my interest
- Movies & TV
- Like home improvement shows, talent shows and art/craft related things. Comedy. Love theatre and volunteer as wardrobe mistress for local group
- Yoga, dancing - freestyle mainly. Never learned the more formal stuff. Still willing :-) 10 pin bowling and like archery
- Other Interests
- Dining out, theatre, painting, teaching, sewing, photography, travel. Self improvement, philosophy. Glamping - camping needs to be COMFY!