- Last online:
- 24 Jan '17
Headline“Let's compare travel stories!”
My friends tell me I'm cheeky and outgoing. I enjoy catching up with my friends and family over a cuppa or may be a meal. I enjoy spending my holidays travelling and have a particular love of sea-cruising and intend to see more of the world in this oh-so-relaxing fashion.
At a glance
|Age||63 years old||60 - 71 years old|
|Location||Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS||Within 50km|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||at least 5'5/165 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Eye colour||Hazel||Green, Hazel, Brown, Blue, Grey|
|Hair colour||Light Brown||Dark Brown, White, Grey, Light Brown, Bald|
|children & pets|
|Have children||Yes, have children who don't live at home||Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||High School|
|Industry||Retail / Consumer / Personal Services|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||Vegetarian||Vegetarian, No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Male, for friendship and dating
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- from 60's, 70's, 80's
- I don't get much chance to read but do listen to audio books - mainly autobiographies and series eg Earth's Children and also the Potato Factory.
- Movies & TV
- Don't watch much TV but like to keep up-to-date with daily news, current affairs and documentaries, mainly on ABC and SBS. I must admit to being a Dr Who fan though (whoops). If there is a good 'series' showing, I like to keep up with that. Love going to the movies and then a cuppa &/or meal after.
- I don't play any sport now but like to go walking, for enjoyment and fitness. Am St Kilda supporter, so follow the team during the footy season.
- Other Interests
- I still enjoy my part-time job but equally enjoy my time at home, pottering in my little garden, doing my craft-interests and playing Words with Friends.