62, Female, Divorced, UNITED STATES
- Last online:
- 05 Jun '18
HeadlineI'm here. Now what are your other two wishes?
I'm kind of brainy, creative, ambitious, active, curious, hard working, comfortable in my own skin, passionate, charismatic, liberal, hah hah funny, absent minded, and the best travel companion who ever was. I put my grocery cart back, dump all the silverware loose in the drawer; make up idiotic songs in the shower, steal the covers, wear tennis clothes when I ride a bike and call you to see how your day went.
I'm not at all reticent to show you that I'm interested so I'll lean over sometimes to touch your arm and watch you closely when you speak. You'll always be the only other person in the room.
You'll find in me someone tall, fit and playful who loves being a woman but doesn't take herself too seriously. I recognize I'm sexy but I own it. I've got a healthy dose of ego, am very self-confident and tend to do the least amount of worrying about how I measure up.
Next vacation, I want to see the Amalfi coast and confuse everyone by speaking with an exaggerated Italian accent in English. Travel ordinarily takes me to Europe, LA and SF often and New York episodically.
At a glance
- 62 years old
- UNITED STATES
- 5'10/177 cm
- Star sign - Sagittarius
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children at home - 1 child up to 33 years old
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Other industry
- Other job role
- Other religion
- Swinging voter
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 55 - 65 years old
- Single, Widowed, Divorced
- at least 5'10/177 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, Slim, Average
- Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home, Have no children
- Don't want children
- Have pets, Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Diploma, Degree, Post Graduate
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
I'm here looking for someone with verve - a smart and funny man whose friends all think he kicks ass, guy wise. Dating is fun, but ultimately I'd like to fall in love and be best friends forever. Needles in haystacks aren't found in backyards; if someone makes my heart sing, I'll follow it anywhere.
- Sonos, Spotify, Pandora, Miles, Trane, Glen Gould, Bill Evans, Tina, Al Green, Sam Cooke, Luther, Winehouse, La Traviata, Jobim, B.B. King, Eric Clapton, Ray Charles, Djvan, Betty Carter, Brubeck, Joshua Redman, Ella, Etta, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Gilberto, Leonard Cohen, Louis, Nat, Corrine Bailey Rae.
- The Strange Last Voyage of Donald Crowhurst (lost an entire nights sleep), Status Anxiety, The Red Rose Crew, Brain Pickings, Arthur Ashe Days of Grace, New Yorker, Automobile, Road & Track, Elle Decor, New York Times, your profile and eBay UK to find a headlight switch for a Defender D90.
- Movies & TV
- Indie movies, Netflix, Dexter, TED talks, Raise the Red Lantern, Little Britain, Kolya, The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency, Top Gear, anything Almodovar and Akira Kurosawa to name just a few.
- Hell is a sports bar. TV is pure torture and life is too short to give a damn about some baseball team. I love my roller blades, skiing, shopping (that's a sport, right?) rowing and playing tennis.
- Other Interests
- My son, Lucien Freud, Korean BBQ, long hot baths, seduction of design, 6-speed convertibles, leveling up, fresh sheets, red high heels, righteous sex, swimming in warm ocean water, getting upgraded, rocking out, soul kisses, Japanese Hip Hop, Agent Provocateur, misguided passion & men with fun hair.