66, Female, Widowed, Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 19 Mar '18
HeadlineEnergetic, outgoing and enjoying all that life has to offer!!
Friendly, intelligent, happy and relaxed. I have many loves in life.....my kids, my grandchildren,laughing,eating out, stimulating conversation, bush walking, singing (not very well), working (but not too much), not working, holidays, overseas travel, travel around Australia, reading, going to the gym, doing nothing, watching movies, going to the theatre and concerts.
Love playing cards! Is there anyone out there who would like to partner a slightly middle aged woman in a gripping game of '500'?
I will reply to all kisses, and would appreciate it if you would too.
At a glance
|Age||66 years old||64 - 69 years old|
|Location||Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Widowed||Divorced, Single, Separated, Widowed|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||5'9/175 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries|
|Personality||Social||Sometimes Social, Social, Very Social|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Diploma, Degree|
|Industry||Retired||HR/Employment / Training, Agricultural, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Government, Healthcare / Medical, Accounting, Consulting, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Advertising / PR / Media, Financial Services, Administration, Education / Science|
|Job role||Professional||Professional, Business Owner, Management, Technical, Senior Management, Executive|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is outgoing, and is comfortable with themselves. Someone who is optimistic, spontaneous and friendly with a great sense of humour.
- Jazz,Beatles, anything 60's and 70's, Barbra Streisand, classical.....what a great era of music I was brought up in! Also regularly see the Australian Chamber Orchestra and Melbourne Symphony Orchestra.
- Try anything...enjoy New Age books,mysteries,biographies and other non-fiction. Have read and loved 'Mao's Last Dancer' and several novels by Ian McEwan - 'Atonement'and 'Solar'. Also enjoyed 'A Thousand Splendid Suns', 'The Secret River', 'The Book Thief'
- Movies & TV
- Go to the movies to escape and be entertained. Prefer arthouse movies, but enjoy anything with a good plot. As for TV, I'm generally an ABC and SBS fan - Grand Designs, Midsomer Murders, Catalyst.
- Would rather participate than watch.Enjoy walking, swimming,yoga, and I go to the gym regularly, although I'm not fanatical about it. Looking for a bike riding buddy!
- Other Interests
- I have enjoyed overseas travel over the years, and recently trekked around Sicily and the Amalfi Coast......amazing!