45, Female, Divorced, Adelaide - Western & Beachside Suburbs, SA
- Last online:
- 14 Aug '18
HeadlineLive, laugh and have fun!!
I am fun loving, free spirited and very independant, country upbringing - city living. Friends and family are very important to me. Love going for a night out but also cuddling up for a quiet night in. I am definitely more out doorsy and like to keep fit by walking, bike riding and netball. I don't do things by halves, and will give anything a go.....well almost!! Have travelled, would love to do more, but my home is my centre. Beach, summer, chilled wine, chocolate, coffee, belly laughs, family, Thai/Indian (food!), shopping, New York, things that sparkle, rain on a tin roof, Drambuie, movies, toasted marshmellows, footy...
This is me.....is it you?
At a glance
- 45 years old
- Adelaide - Western & Beachside Suburbs, SA
- 5'9/175 cm
- Star sign - Cancer
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Athletic
- Sometimes have children at home - 2 children aged 11 to 13 yo
- Possibly want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Financial Services
- Business Owner
- Occasional/social drinker
her ideal partner
- 34 - 45 years old
- Within 25km
- Widowed, Single, Separated, Divorced
- 5'8/172 cm - 6'2/188 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, Average
- Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home
- I enjoy most music except heavy metal....listen to Nova
- Don't have time to read
- Movies & TV
- Offspring, Winers and Loosers, Desperate Housewives, Revenge, The Blacklist. Movies - Drama, comedy, action.
- AFL, tennis, netball, swimming
- Other Interests
- Interior design, cooking, real estate, travel, trying new restaurants, beach walks followed by brunch.