50, Female, Single, Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- Last online:
About me - headline
Always smiling...........calm, relaxed, love the outdoors and the mountains. I know who I am, where I am going and how I'm going to get there.
About me - description
Work life balance with cycling & hiking
is what I like doing.
I like a gentleman who doesn't like to rush into things....old fashion values are a must.
I want someone to support my cycling / hiking goals but just as importantly I want to support my partners sporting adventures.
Partnership, team work, relationship all means one thing to me...a best friend.
Zero tolerance for arrogance, drugs, beer binges and violence.
At a glance
- 50 years old
- Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- White / Caucasian
- Sometimes have children at home
- Don't want children
- Personality - Very Private
- Star sign - Aries
- 5'9/175 cm
- Body Type - Athletic
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Government employee
- Senior Management
- Occasional/social drinker
her ideal partner
- 43 - 53 years old
- Within 50km
- at least 6'0/183 cm
What I'm looking for
honesty...integrity.....and someone who is willing to tolerate and compromise. Someone who likes the outdoors and keeps fit. Also someone that is a keen cyclist would be ideal.
- Anything I guess....Triple J to classical...errr closet Smooth FM listener. What ever can keep the legs spinning.... ABC Radio
- Not trash! Cycle / MTB Mags/ Australian Saturdays paper on a Sunday! Last book read...Wrong way down K2. Awesome read!
- Movies & TV
- ABC News...ABC Crime drama, .Spooks and cycling central Tour de France, Tour of Britain, ....the Playstation PlayTV works like a treat!
- Mountain Biking, cycling and hiking is what I do...using a compass for rogaining is something I would like to learn to do better! Anything Ultra...
- Other Interests
- Besides a challenge. I like to garden...I like home grown vegies. I love baking from CWA recipe books. I want to go to a Red Bull flying event in Perth I like getting away to the mountains or to the beach. And I also know what I dont like......