64, Female, Widowed, Melbourne City, VIC
- Last online:
- 17 Nov '18
About me - headline
We could change our world
About me - description
Very energetic and enthusiastic. I am a bit different with creative flair, wit (sometimes) and spirit of adventure. I value integrity above all else and like people who think for themselves and have the courage to stand up when needed. I have great friends that I have known for a lifetime and also love meeting people and making new friends.
I want to experience life to the full, travel to new places and be challenged by issues and people. Always striving to be the best I can be. Love all the usual things like sharing walks and dinners, welcoming friends and weekends away but want to keep learning and expanding my horizons. I would love to meet someone genuine who embraces life and laughter.
Interested in all the arts particularly film, theatre, architecture, design, installations, galleries and sculpture. Have travelled widely and always interested in returning or going somewhere new.
At a glance
- 64 years old
- Melbourne City, VIC
- Have children at home - 1 child up to 20 years old
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Scorpio
- 5'2/157 cm
- Body Type - Slim
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Red
- Education - Degree
- Occasional/social drinker
- Left wing
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 56 - 65 years old
- Within 25km
- Separated, Widowed, Divorced, Single
- Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home, Have children at home, Have no children
- Personality - Private, Very Social, Social, Sometimes Social
- 5'7/170 cm - 6'0/183 cm
- Body Type - Slim, Athletic, Average
- Education - Post Graduate, Degree
- Management, Professional, Business Owner, Senior Management, Executive
- Occasional/social drinker
- Agnostic, Atheist, Jewish
- No strong political beliefs, Left wing
- Have pets, Like pets but do not have any
What I'm looking for
Fun loving, with integrity, politically and enviro aware, interested in film and the arts, active and fit, good health, good friends and good food , loves dogs and animals. Well travelled, urbane with a touch of sophistication. More left wing. Good looks not essential but some looks would be nice.
- Love all except country and heavy metal: rock, folk, classical, world, jazz esp live concerts. Devoted to Cohen, Regina Spector, Armatrading, Dylan, Rufus, Minchin, Springsteen, Winehouse, Paul Simon, Morrison, Chapman, Aretha, Mozart, Mahler, Rachmonov, Beethoven, Chopin and also new artists.
- Longtime book clubber and lover of lmodern and classic literature such as Tim Winton, Rose Tremain, Jennifer Egan, Graham Greene, Ian McEwan, Loved Exit West, The Dry, Love in the time of cholera, Savage Country and also read many film and TV scripts.
- Movies & TV
- Long-time film festival patron. Independent films, selected mainstream and docos. Recent examples are Loveless, I am not your negro, Your Sister's Sister, I Tonya. Love anything by Ken Loach, Mike Leigh and John Sales and quality TV like Handmaid¿s Tale, Borgon, Broadchurch, West Wing, Mirror
- Very physically active, gym, ballet, Pilates etc. Love to boogie board when the surfs yo and snow ski. Walk the dog, play tennis and go to Australian Open but don't watch any other sport.
- Other Interests
- aBit of a culture vulture: frequent plays, classical and royck concerts and occasional opera. Avid interest in current affairs, entertaining friends, witty conversation, keen gardener, running a foundation, love to cook delicious healthy food, animal lover , and adventurous traveller.