61, Female, Separated, Central Western Region, NSW
- Last online:
- 20 Mar '18
HeadlineI am happy with my life, but there is something missing. I want a partner I can laugh with, experience new things, work together & share a loving relationship.
Bushwalking and the beach are things that fill my soul and re-energise me. I am an unapologetic animal lover - eg I cannot resist rescuing the stupid tortoises who stupidly try crossing the highway in the face of certain death (in spite of protests from other occupants). I'm looking forward to acquiring a new canine member of the family very soon.
I love riding my Yamaha 250 along the country roads around the Central West. Along with just spending time in natural surroundings, it's the best way for me to de-stress. I'd love to explore more of Aus, as well as overseas.
Spending time taming my garden is very positive for me and I like to nurture my home. That work is never done, as everyone knows, especially when you work fulltime. Love my job, but would prefer to spend that time having fun with family and friends.
Looking for someone who is kind, intelligent, adaptable, funny and adventurous. Who is comfortable with who they are, is affectionate and has a zest for life.
At a glance
|Age||61 years old||58 - 64 years old|
|Location||Central Western Region, NSW||Within 100km|
|Relationship status||Separated||Divorced, Separated, Widowed|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo|
|Personality||Sometimes Social||Private, Social, Sometimes Social|
|children & pets|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home||No children, Don't live with them, Sometimes living with them|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, High School, Some college, Post Graduate, Diploma|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||Swinging voter, No strong beliefs, Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner would be a man who is comfortable with who they are, who is strong but who also knows that there is strength in gentleness and who continues to be excited about possibilities. He loves to laugh, doesn't take everything too seriously and enjoys physical affection.
- Fairly easy with music preferences,( but don't like heavy metal, rap, head banger styles) - enjoy Leonard Cohen, Amy Winehouse, JJ Cale, Paul Kelly, Tim Buckley, also Classical when the mood is right.
- Avid reader - the classics as well as Patrick White, Cormac McCarthy, Steinbeck, Austen. E Annie Proulx, Tim Winton,.
- Movies & TV
- Pulp Fiction, The Dressmaker, American Beauty, foreign films. ABC, SBS, very little on offer on the commercial channels, The Office Extras,Luther, Antiques Roadshow.
- Don't do sport now, it's been a long time but I do enjoy riding my motor bike(is that a sport?), & walking the dog. Swimming, playing in the surf. Gardening in mine can qualify for a sport...Fishing - long time since I've been but the peace and relaxation are addictive.
- Other Interests
- Art, museums, live theatre, markets, pets, gardening, nurturing my home, literature, history, backgammon. Australian flora/fauna. Would like to learn new things especially if it was the interest of a new partner - woodwork, horticultural or agricultural skills, camping, exotic cooking, bushwalking.