47, Female, Separated, Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW
- Last online:
- 18 Sep '18
About me - headline
It's always best to start at the beginning...
About me - description
Honest, friendly, fun, positive, kind and caring. Likewise I'm looking for a man who is all these things too. I love wit and banter and a great sense of humour. Love to travel, walk/hike (want to do and see more), eat out, go to movies, hang out with family and friends, and hopefully you do too. Equally I love to spend time at home reading, writing, curled up on the lounge watching movies and TV series after the working week! It's important to find the balance. I'm always open to learning and trying new things (but have to admit jumping out of a plane ain't on the bucket list!) and I have a genuine interest in people. I have to say I'm pretty happy with this journey called life but there's just someone missing... you!
At a glance
- 47 years old
- Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW
- Have children at home - 2 children aged 17 to 20 yo
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Pisces
- 5'2/157 cm
- Education - Degree
- Other industry
- Other job role
- No special diet
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 39 - 55 years old
- Within 25km
- Separated, Widowed, Single, Divorced
- Sometimes have children at home, Have no children, Have no children at home, Have children at home
- Don't want children
- at least 5'9/175 cm
- Have no pets, Have pets, Like pets but do not have any
What I'm looking for
I think I covered it in my profile? I cannot emphasise enough how important honesty, kindness, openness and a (cheeky) sense of humour are to me. I feed off positivity and I am looking for someone who takes care of themself (mind and body) and supports me to do the same. Creativity inspires me!
- Listening to music - different genres.
- Different genres
- Movies & TV
- Interested in different genres...depending on my mood!
- Don't play a sport but walk and enjoy hiking. Snow ski.
- Other Interests
- Yoga, meditation. I`ve been writing a novel for about 15 years... you never know, you might just see me live long enough to finish it!!