43, Male, Single, Sutherland, NSW
- Last online:
HeadlineSeeking fun and adventure
Likes: chiling at cafes, movies, eating out, travelling, ... skiing, scuba diving, rafting, hiking, tropical islands and beaches, mountains & oceans, watching stars on a clear night, open fires, languages, history, new places, adventures. Chasing the dream ... figuring out what happiness means.
i'm looking for a relationship with someone I'm on the same page with and find an mental and physical connection with ... a mutual adventure and love of life and discovery.
At a glance
- 43 years old
- Sutherland, NSW
- 6'1/185 cm
- Star sign - Cancer
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Athletic
- Sometimes have children at home
- Possibly want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Post Graduate
- Sales / Marketing
- Swinging voter
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 27 - 42 years old
- Within 50km
- 5'0/152 cm - 6'0/183 cm
- Occasional/social smoker, Non-smoker
- Hispanic / Latino, Middle Eastern, Other background, Mixed Race, White / Caucasian
- Personality - Social, Very Social, Sometimes Social
- Hair colour - Black, Blonde, Dark Brown, Auburn, Light Brown, Red
- Body Type - Slim, Athletic
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
Female:), good-natured, warm, fun, positive, adventurous, intelligent and passionate with a love of life; looks after her appearance but also has substance & values respect, trust, & honesty. Clicks with me and gets my crazy humour :) I don't have the patience for endless emails without meeting..
- I love almost all kinds of music depending on my mood ... recent favourites are Adele, Bruno Mars, Il Divo, Inna, Usher, Rihanna, Mohombi, Mylene Farmer, a bit of Mika ... adding to a long long list including Cafe del Mar, Moby, Mory Kante, Roxette, Bryan Adams, Enrique ... to mention just a few ...
- Spy thrillers - Tom Clancy, Clive Cussler, Matthew Reilly .... or period novels like Taipan, Shogun, Dr Zhivago, anything based on historical events. Also enjoy keeping up to date with world affairs, geopolitical issues, etc. (for the day I rule the world ... if it lasts long enough ;-)
- Movies & TV
- Historical drama & grand epics, comedy, adventure, action, WWII movies. Don't like musicals generally; I'm not into TV much but used to be a CSI fan ... the exception being Game of Thrones which I'm hooked on currently.
- Skiing, running, hiking, whitewater rafting, ocean kayaking, volleyball, .... and currently internet dating ... gruesome contact sport ;-)
- Other Interests
- Travel, travel, travel. Have done plenty but want to do a lot more. Movies, cafes, Thai food, breakfast at the beach, scuba-diving, parasailing, and of course skiing.