71, Female, Single, Sydney - Northern Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
- 23 Jul '18
HeadlineLooking for a long-term relationship.
Recently retired now part-time novelist. Looking for a long-term relationship with a compatible man.
At a glance
- 71 years old
- Sydney - Northern Suburbs, NSW
- 5'3/160 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Cancer
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- Other job role
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 65 - 78 years old
- Within 25km
- Single, Widowed, Divorced
- 5'6/167 cm - 6'0/183 cm
- Personality - Sometimes Social, Social
- Body Type - Athletic, Slim, A bit overweight, Average
- Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home, Have no children
- Education - Diploma, High School, Degree, Some college, Post Graduate
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
- Classical, Jazz, any melodic music.
- Read extensively literature, mysteries, humour and non-fiction (mainly writing craft books and biographies lately.
- Movies & TV
- This year seen Film Stars Don't Die In Liverpool, The Post, Tosca (Met Opera)., Watch mainly ABC TV programs.
- Fine with walking but never been into competitive sport.
- Other Interests
- Writing my second novel (14 hours a week). First was praised by Allen and Unwin but ended up self-publishing it as an e-book . Like going out, seeing new places, musicals, theatre sometimes, art galleries, antiques, restaurants, catching up with friends etc.