50, Female, Single, Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- Last online:
- 27 May '18
HeadlineMake me laugh
Tall, slim, love to ride my bike and be outdoors. But also happy to curl up with a book or a movie. Like to laugh so you'd have to be funny. I have a positive outlook on life and am content with myself and my lot. Looking to expand my social circle, find some male friends, not necessarily of the romantic kind, but if there is a spark I'm not going to walk away. Love to travel and always like to have a trip planned to look forward to. Low maintenance, don't want to be smothered but do like to be valued.
Not ready to put my photo up for all to see, but willing to send via message if anyone is interested.
At a glance
- 50 years old
- Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- 5'11/180 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Gemini
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Have children at home
- Have no pets
- Education - Degree
- Government employee
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 46 - 58 years old
- Within 50km
- at least 5'10/177 cm
- Have no children at home, Have no children, Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home
What I'm looking for
Someone that doesn't take themselves too seriously and is happy with who they are. Preferably who has massage as a hobby (OK, I know that's a long shot).
- Open minded about this - willing to listen to anything.
- Real life stories with characters I can relate to.
- Movies & TV
- Anything except over the top action or over the top violence. Except the ones that are laughing at themselves, eg Deadpool
- love my mountain bike - try to get out every weekend.
- Other Interests
- The usual stuff - movies, catching up with friends over a glass of wine or cup of coffee, gym.