54, Female, Single, Adelaide - North & North Eastern Suburbs, SA
- Last online:
- 20 Aug '18
HeadlineI'm keen to book another holiday and always have something to look forward to, but I don't want to go with my sister again, sorry Sue!
Grounded, practical, and perhaps a little too independent, but with a softer side. I have a dry sense of humour that the puritans sometimes 'don't get', that can't be helped! I love a good laugh, including at my own expense. I enjoy dining out, or cooking and staying in. I love ocean and river cruising. Keen to become a grey nomad in the next decade and never experience another winter, well on the way to at least achieving the grey...
Worked hard in my 30's and 40's, achieved all the career and financial goals to satisfy that aspect of my life, now a part timer with weekends free. I grew up in the country, and recreation revolved around the river, I still find it a beautiful place to be. Traversed the globe to a fair degree, great memories, and I'm not entirely finished with that yet, but love calling Australia home. If the rest of my travel is in this fabulous country, so be it.
I'm fortunate to have a great family and friends, but they don't take the place of a partner. Missing the closeness and shared experiences of a relationship.
At a glance
- 54 years old
- Adelaide - North & North Eastern Suburbs, SA
- 5'2/157 cm
- Star sign - Scorpio
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Grey
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children at home
- Have pets
- Education - Post Graduate
- Healthcare / Medical
- Swinging voter
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 53 - 67 years old
- Within 50km
- Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home
- Have pets, Like pets but do not have any
What I'm looking for
Like minded companion, with some similar and different pursuits. Conversation, topics on which we can share our viewpoints, we can agree to disagree. I like witty and smart arsed to counter spar with. Travel, dinner, whatever, partner in crime.
- 80's was my era, popular music, world music.
- Mostly non fiction these days, online news.
- Movies & TV
- Rake, BBC dramas, love the movies, I miss Margaret and Davids reviews. Some cooking shows, love the bad chef, Adrian Richardson, I aspire to broaden my repertoire in the kitchen. ABC and SBS, but the odd indulgence in the other channels. Have you been paying attention is good for a laugh.
- Tennis, AFL isn't a passion, I'd prefer to watch from a corporate box, but if you want to watch every AFL game that's ok.
- Other Interests
- Gardening, my dogs, family, friends, cooking, cruising, fishing, love being outside when the sun is shining. Being in, on, or near water. Hopefully caravanning one day. Love scrabble and Words with Friends, card games.